Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

It's like Joonas lost his ability to make long and annoying posts and now makes small and weird as fuck posts.

You not talk me like I not hear! Not talk others not here defend! Not right! You me punish do thing! You do thing nobody punish! You no get spank time out call crazy on drugs! No is right! I run way! Mommy give present evry month! You no give present! I run way real mommy!

Pizzaface tired mole from secnav. Pizzaface mom say not get rid last mole then put mole on baby. Pizzaface no can rid mole. Is secnav mole. Mole not move. Pizzaface try. Pizzaface do secnav say. Talk baby. Act crazy. Maybe secnav take mole. Baby not get grandparent mole. Pizzaface not allow tell parent family. Pizzaface allowtell you now like this. You learn talk baby. Secnav ok.

You need pizzaface phone talk baby? Pizzaface optimus have. Is ok. Pizzaface boyfriend get phone. Boyfriend change carrier already. Get t mobile. Pizzaface metro still. Pizzaface birthday august. Maybe galaxy get. Galaxy nice phone. Can have old phone you. Pizzaface boyfriend all same carrier. One bill. Is easy.

Pizzaface tired mole from secnav. Pizzaface mom say not get rid last mole then put mole on baby. Pizzaface no can rid mole. Is secnav mole. Mole not move. Pizzaface try. Pizzaface do secnav say. Talk baby. Act crazy. Maybe secnav take mole. Baby not get grandparent mole. Pizzaface not allow tell parent family. Pizzaface allowtell you now like this. You learn talk baby. Secnav ok.

You need pizzaface phone talk baby? Pizzaface optimus have. Is ok. Pizzaface boyfriend get phone. Boyfriend change carrier already. Get t mobile. Pizzaface metro still. Pizzaface birthday august. Maybe galaxy get. Galaxy nice phone. Can have old phone you. Pizzaface boyfriend all same carrier. One bill. Is easy.

42ea77168b83.jpg

In my ignore list you go!

Pizzaface not care you ignore. You ignore i know you not person need talk code name baby. Baby is code name worm project. Is not secret. I tell. You not own. I tell. You ignore pizzaface eliminate. Process eliminate. Pizzaface smart baby. Find all bad men process eliminate.

Code name david is branch davidian action. You want know trouble waco move austin you look code name david.

Pizzaface apologize say people not like with work you, and pizzaface mental health cramp style. And hang up phone. Pizzaface not think fake homeless good plan. Maybe pizzaface more risk die you plan. Pizzaface think. People street not like fake. Hard trust earn people street. We do you plan now. Pizzaface have charges you ask. Pizzaface reform. What next step plan you?

Or is trick you mom? Maybe mom not real satanist? Maybe mom still jehova witness? Pizzaface say before code name david say. You not listen. Pizzaface prove. Jehova witness not follow old testament not believe commandments. Jehova witness not believe not kill.

Why isn't there any moderators in this forum anymore? Heck I'd even do it for free. Should be without such tardiness, at least in the offical forum, off topic on the other hand...

Why isn't there any moderators in this forum anymore? Heck I'd even do it for free. Should be without such tardiness, at least in the offical forum, off topic on the other hand...

well maybe contact an admin, you'd be indeed a good moderator...

I CALL A VOTE FOR ARCANE WARHEART AND RUNE FOR MODERATOR

You guys took it off topic in the first place when you taunted Joonas into leaving. Maybe you chased off all the moderators the same way. Dumbasses do a thing then ask why does everyone else do this thing.

Jonas made every thread to his own, not by enlightening, nor informative, but his own view upon things, often also a rather disturbing one, which could trigger all sorts of mental instability warnings. Joonas was the one to drive this thread off topic, and others as me responded to his extremely subjective view. Of course there is trolls like yourself that comes to join the party and feeds the flames. It's been years since the moderators showed any interest in this sub-forum, mainly because the lack of things to discuss, and also because people like Joonas who is pissing everybody off and starting arguments. And also because Bodom doesn't make as good music as 10-15 years ago in my and many others opinion (of course).

cmon pizzaface, are you enjoying being our bitch and centre of attention even for the bad reasons? are you feeling so bad with yourself and the lack of action in your life that you feel you need to do this? thinking you´re making fun of us all and how smart you are by doing it? actually we feel sorry for you dude, you should have more self respect and do more with yourself

its a bit our fault id say. we all should block this guy or we should never talk to him or about him. we are giving him exactly what this little shit without life wants when we should give him the scorn he deserves and let him do all the monologue he wants with his only friend in the world called computer

this is my last post about pizzaface and last time i waste time with this little wannabe joonas lame shitface. for now on i´ll only post relevant posts with relevant users (you all). After all this time and without moderators we still came here for a reason. we are the most loyal and best fans cob has (i think), and im proud of being here with you all.