Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

I want Brutal Hate back.

This. "Ask BH" (or something like that) is one of my all-time favourite threads and my greatest regret in life is that I didn't get to be part of it.

EDIT:
Holy shit I found it! Thank you functional search feature.
Ask BH!

EDIT2:
Read the whole thread. He was even worse manchild than Joonas.

Petition to IP ban joonas/pizzaface - mods plz

I want Brutal Hate back.

I agree with all of the above. Heck, I even remember when Brutal Hate used to post here. Was it the dude who's picture was posted (a tall guy in a really ugly sweater with blond, short hair) and later quickly removed. Maybe it was picture of Joonas, I don't even remember anymore.
EDIT: it indeed was picture of Brutal Hate.

I agree with all of the above. Heck, I even remember when Brutal Hate used to post here. Was it the dude who's picture was posted (a tall guy in a really ugly sweater with blond, short hair) and later quickly removed. Maybe it was picture of Joonas, I don't even remember anymore.
EDIT: it indeed was picture of Brutal Hate.

I remember seeing that picture like once. Then BH removed it. Jesus, that was five years ago but I still remember it quite well. Good times. I wish I had saved that picture of BH, it would the Grifter of our time.

Fuck it. I made a deal with the father for the son. I only know how to draw the father's sigil. Every time I have drawn it, the vessel gives my request to another girl. There is no point trying. I was only ever told how to draw the father. But the father has a vessel. And two sons. And now the father is dead. And whether or not the vessel is allowed to do these things, they are done. So there is really nothing to do at this point but wait until the first son is ready to finalize the overthrow of the father's dead vessel.

Pizzaface bored. And very very ill. Living here around the corner from the jehova's witness church. Waiting one more month until I can get a blood test. But sober. And waiting for the first son to take a break from his gig as Papa Emeritus II so he can finish his nine year stint of wearing my bloody cum soaked tampon around his neck. So we can resolve this issue of who wants me dead.

Quite impressive cover, clean and smooth. Knew it was a Line6 product, sounded good, but very processed. Still got my HD300 so have access to that model via computer, might try to replicate and kemper it just for fun ;-) The kemper would automaticlly try to make it more tube like, which could rid a bit of the processed compression.

Quite impressive cover, clean and smooth. Knew it was a Line6 product, sounded good, but very processed. Still got my HD300 so have access to that model via computer, might try to replicate and kemper it just for fun ;-) The kemper would automaticlly try to make it more tube like, which could rid a bit of the processed compression.

Did you eq it?

Am I the only one who don't think it sounds clean? It's good playing but it could be much cleaner imo..^^

Well I thought it was clean and played pretty well, but I think I know what you mean...

It was definitely clean (as in he hit every note) imo, but it didn't sound perfect or epic or anything I think because he needs work on his vibrato. Go look at 0:14 in that video when he's holding that note. No vibrato o_O

At least that's what it was for me...but the dude did a pretty good job otherwise.

Uh yeah. If I need to say it was awesome then it was awesome.

I'm going to need you to get fucked up for awhile then come here to recover. And be a drag queen called Lucy Fur for the Roundup.

So. Yeah, that was some fucking awesomeness. I can't play that good. I worship at the altar of Lucy Fur.

You can still be a straight man all the rest of the time. I just need you to be a part time transvestite recovering alcoholic. You don't have to do drugs. But I won't say don't do drugs either. Lots of alcoholics at this group also had drug problems. You just need to fit in a little. You don't have to fit in all the way.

P.s. i know you took my dress and my panties. I don't understand what is the big problem completing this request. Sure, this is perhaps the first you have been told. Aside from that, I see no issue here.

P.s.s. i dunno what you have been told, but you don't need to break your dick to wear panties. Just take that thing off your balls, and tuck your dick between your asscheeks. Voila, looks just like lips when you have panties on.

P.s.s.s if the chastity device and the dick breaking were learned when you were a minor and you learned them from an adult that is sexual abuse of a child. It probably has something to do with why you like women's clothing. You need therapy. You will probably continue to like women's clothing. That is unlikely to change. You still need therapy.

I don't take xanax. I don't take any anxiety medicine at all. I take 100mg carbamazepine twice a day as a mood stabilizer (it is also an anti siezure medicine), and 100 mg sertraline once a day (that is zoloft).

Hey man, I am just concerned about shrinkage. For an adult male using a ball vice/weight occassionally it is just a sex toy. But for a man to wear it all the time. To have been wearing it since before puberty. It causes testicular shrinkage and severely abnormal ejaculation. It is all fun and games between adults. But it is a serious crime against children that can almost permanantly alter a lifetime of sexual activity.

Seriously, dude's balls are the size of a quarter, and I doubt they ever dropped properly.