Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

You know you're going to get a decent cover when you see someone playing that Steve Vai Ibanez guitar. Tried it once at the store and it has the best neck I've ever felt.

Thanks guys!

The tone is recorded with Line 6 Pod UX1 and the amp model was Line 6 Spinal Puppet. I can't remember the exact settings! There's no EQ or mixing, just raw tone from there. :)

I have a UX2 so seems like this will be a tryout :p

I've got a lot of requests on YT for my last cover (or for the better recorded in generell) if I couldn't upload the several guitar tracks (so left and right) I've recorded and put them on the end of a video or upload them on soundcloud or sth. like that. It seems that my guitars, especially the right on, aren't really good to hear. I don't know why because I think they sound pretty good but anyways... are you also interested the tracks? If yes, I would upload a few on soundcloud and link them here...

Yoir playing is always spot on, but sound (tone) waries a lot, high quality recorings are always welcome ;-)

Don't know about the Soundcloud issue, but I have a question regarding recording files - Do you happen to have the soundfiles for your Cry of the Nihilist cover?

Just watched it again yesterday and liked both your rhythm tones a lot.

I will update the link from time to time with a few more tracks. And I will save the guitar tracks for my next recordings. Haven't saved them before.

Edit: I've added a few more songs...

I will update the link from time to time with a few more tracks. And I will save the guitar tracks for my next recordings. Haven't saved them before.

Edit: I've added a few more songs...

edit: scratch that was my shitty internet

Playing is spot on as always.

But, tbh, I don't really like your lead tone this time. It does fit to the song itself so it isn't that bad in this cover but I don't think that it would work in any other song.
I can't even say what's bothering me, I just find it weird.

huh.gif

today-i-saw-some-weird-shit-gif.gif