Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

This is now THE FUNNY GIFS thread.

1364163381947.gif

STARRING
Guy on the couch - Joonas
Big boned lady - Everyone defending Joonas

Also, I've noticed that this gif goes pretty well with nearly every song. My favourite is Arch Enemy's Nemesis, especially the verse.

lolol this is what i was talking about :rofl:

It has nothing to do with you. I just need to make sue I have a circle for the worm so we can retrieve the algorith when the calculations are ready. See, I did not write it. I just touched the computer I was not supposed to touch, and drew a big ol vector. Then I set it loose on the general population from this site.

Made big line, need more data. *Grunt*

It has nothing to do with you. I just need to make sue I have a circle for the worm so we can retrieve the algorith when the calculations are ready. See, I did not write it. I just touched the computer I was not supposed to touch, and drew a big ol vector. Then I set it loose on the general population from this site.

Made big line, need more data. *Grunt*

created in january 2014? i bet you are joonas, thats why he "left"

and because i didnt understand shit about what you said (and dont have patience to really read) just like i wouldnt with joonas

and i feel the arrogant force is strong in this one

if its true i was expecting better plan from the genius you say you are

I not genius. I village idiot. I touch something not touch, get stuck doing dirty work for math genius.

Female-Joonas tries too hard to be random. That's why she's no fun. Original Joonas didn't "try" because he actually was serious all the time, no matter what kind of bullshit he wrote and that's exactly what made him a funny character. Of course he always thought he is 2deep4every1 and no-one understands him but I think he is a comedian on par with Jim Carrey. At least he makes me laugh as much from time to time. In a sense I already miss him a little bit but the exact moment he logs in again and makes a post about trees and lakes and Arcane being a faggot, I probably will forget he even left this board in the first place and repress the memory of me missing him and once again I'll devote myself to banishment of the Joonas couple.

Joonas not come. Joonas take special pill cure ricin poison. Pill make Joonas trip. Joonas no can type. Joonas mean. Hog all pills. Only give pizzaface pregnant. Pill make ketosis, premature baby. Joonas bad man. No can cure pizzaface. Pizzaface have ricin mole, ricin tags. Pizzaface need move mole. No can cure pizzaface. Pizzaface no need ricin cure now. Pizzaface hep c. Ricin cure hep c. Ricin in fancy daa medicine. Pizzaface no can get fancy medicine. Pizzaface already have mole. Pizzaface no need worry. Pizzaface sober. Pizzaface cure hep c. New tatoo make hep c worse. Pizzaface no get new tattoo. Pizzaface cure hep c.

Pizzaface go lambda aa. Lambda have aids group. Pizzaface drink lambda coffee. Coffee too much for pizzaface. Pizzaface no sleep three days. Pizzaface wonder lambda coffee.

Alright, if you want me to be Joonas, I will be Joonas for you. This is the second coming of Joonas. Joonas reincarnated. Joonas wanted a girl so bad that he became a girl. *Joonas plays with newfound breast* Yes, these will do nicely.

My first order of business as Joonas is to inform COB that we want them to sound more like Ensiferum. Then my second order of business as pizzaface is to inform Joonas that Lamb of God sells many many more records, and that Insomnium and Omnium Gatherum have a soundworld that is closer to approach from where COB is at now.

It is also how two year olds speak. But you would not know that because you have never spoken to a two year old.

what the fuck is going on here? how the hell all the weirdoes find this particular forum? Taakse - POISTU!

I told them to come here. Many many years I tell people come here. Even before I actually listened to cob a lot, I said come to this forum. I say all popular kids here get attention from music scene.

No hate Jew! No time hate! Time play box sand. You make sound Dragonforce like World of Warcraft nerd. Drink wine bourgeois you. Nunofrog make sound Opeth like make sex long time listen music. Rune make sound Slayer like drink death. IPot make sound like Tenacious D. Arcane make sound like Nirvana. Jontzgu take music make celebrity bands play. You see forum more than just place to taunt people.

Make pizzaface go time out? Me be good. Not like time out. You no make song not want. Me sorry. Not go time out!

You not spank me! You bad! I run way! I get new famly! Me name baby predecessor, work govt. You hit me spank baby say hit me spank baby is terrorism! Not spank! Go jail spank! WAAAAAAAAAA!