Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Fuck, don't suggest anything Sinergy anymore, it's too hard. :lol:

I hate recording on the same day of the new one because I have to wait another whole 7 days before I can record the new one. When I'm late, it's usually because I'm busy or tired so I completely forget and it's easier to wait 2/3 days for the next one.

And c'mon ppl, where's everyone's contributions for 5 & 6??

Here's my contribution for the 1st.
I know I am not nearly as good as most of you guys but I thought I'd post it anyways. I played it in standard tuning.:)

(Video is in the first post now)

Nah dude, that was pretty good. Nice work.
Thanks man!
Here is my recording for the intro of Hate Me! (pinch harmonic on 0:52 didn't really work out :()
I'll probably tune down to drop D tomorrow for the Trashed, Lost & Strungout and Hellhounds on my Trail ones.

(Video is in the first post now)

Nice ones Flappy, you're not bad at all. I liked them. Just a tiP: use your pinky more, or you'll end up like me suffering to get fast runs done because of that, :lol: All my other fingers work ok, but my pinky is dumb, :lol: I'm working on it but it's more difficult when you already can play with the others, because you tend to not use it.

Fuck, don't suggest anything Sinergy anymore, it's too hard. :lol:

I hate recording on the same day of the new one because I have to wait another whole 7 days before I can record the new one. When I'm late, it's usually because I'm busy or tired so I completely forget and it's easier to wait 2/3 days for the next one.

And c'mon ppl, where's everyone's contributions for 5 & 6??

I fully agree with everything Mitch said, :lol:

Nice ones Flappy, you're not bad at all. I liked them. Just a tiP: use your pinky more, or you'll end up like me suffering to get fast runs done because of that, :lol: All my other fingers work ok, but my pinky is dumb, :lol: I'm working on it but it's more difficult when you already can play with the others, because you tend to not use it.

Yea my pinky is a very weak finger and I should definitely practice more with it to get it stronger. I can actually play that intro lick of Hate Me! in the 12th position with my pinky but I started playing it without and have always been doing that ever since. I play the one in the 1st position with my pinky though, that would be kind of hard for me without because I have pretty small fingers :p
Thanks for the advice!