Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

ATTENTION!!!

I've made a soundclick account for this thread and uploaded all audio contributions so we can listen to each other's attempts anytime we want, all from the same page.

CHECK IT THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!

Children Of Bodom Cover Thread Official Soundclick Page

• All the newer ones will go to the top. I could switch it around and put Week 1 at the top but I dno, it'd just mean you'd have to scroll down to see all the latest stuff instead of it being at the top. It's less appealing or something.

• I've used everyone's current avatar here as their avatar for the SC account too. If anyone wants a change, just let me know.

• To listen to each contribution, click on the
2yoobr4.png
next to each players name.

You rock man! Great idea!

BTW, please put my ROTW 2 too, as I'm going to stick to that one I recorded, I'm not redoing it any time soon, and if you can please switch my Hellhounds interlude for this one (it has the solo, not the best but at least I tried, :lol:).

^Just upload it again, he might have missed it when you posted it. He has started the whole page himself and uploaded everyone's contributions, so leaving one or two by error is not that big deal, :lol: Just tell him and reupload and he'll do it like with mine. It's not like Mitch hate's you because you play with 2 strings less than everybody else or something, :lol:

^^Don't worry dude, but get a Toneport or something and start recording audio NOW!! :lol:

^Ahh darn, I just noticed it got deleted, and I don't have the soundfile on my HD, how sad. I'll have to record again, dammit.

COCOB said:
It's not like Mitch hate's you because you play with 2 strings less than everybody else or something, :lol:

You make me feel like I'm cheating or sumth :err:

2 marfal66 Hey, why don't you just rip the sound off your youtube vids with SUPER(c) and up them? Saves you the trouble of recording again...