Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

ik, ik, I'm just kidding. Gotta go start recording, but I wonder how long it's gonna take to upload on 64k Internet connection...

Why would you be cheating? Besides, violin doesn't have frets= way more difficult than guitar. In fact, you pwn all of us by doing the same things with a violin.

+1
but guitar sounds way nice for this music in my onion

to crzy aus
i think i'm gonna do that
in holyday i let a pro come over to take a look at it, if i got the money ill consider buying the soundcard cocob said
but if put my camera next to the amp, i think i would have acceptable sound, no string buzz noise etc

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In my ''onion'' too, but you can't fit a distorted electric guitar in a classical orchestra.

Really? Then how do Therion, Lacrimosa, Metallica, Rhapsody and others pull it off? :p

I just realized that I suck at guitarpro, any suggestions at how to make the distorted metal guitar sound "cleaner"??

Like children of COB said, I either missed some uploads or there's no audio file for your contribution, please do not use the "rolleyes" smiley 'cause it makes you seem like a cunt. I do my best, don't pick holes.

Upload anything you want added to the Soundclick page.

I'd rather attempt the solo than the intro riff! :lol: I can play it pretty well considering that I don't practise anymore.

Kinda, yeah. It's got alot of "easier" picking licks that he copied from people like PG and Yngwie so they're familiar to my fingers.

Change it to that! :lol: