Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

We're the Hate Crew, we stand and we won't fall! :kickass:

We're all for none, and none for aaaaaaaall!

Fuck you! We'll fight till the last hit!

And we sure as hell ain't takin' no shit!

:D :D :D

Also, I'm gonna go ahead and say it'd be pretty hard to a) play a fast lead and sing, b) sing c) sing like Alexi and play one of his melodies at the same time :|

That sounded a lot funnier in my head :(

We're all for none, and none for aaaaaaaall!

Fuck you! We'll fight till the last hit!

And we sure as hell ain't takin' no shit!

:D :D :D

Also, I'm gonna go ahead and say it'd be pretty hard to a) play a fast lead and sing, b) sing c) sing like Alexi and play one of his melodies at the same time :|

That sounded a lot funnier in my head :(
Ya yayayayayaoww! :D

Yea well I don't know how he does it, but I've never heard anyone sing in any way similar to Alexi. Maybe his singing should be described as very harsh clean. It's not a real scream I think. If I try it I get some really fucked up shit :rofl: So I can only do clean or screamy, in which I both suck =]

@Arcane: Yea I can like sing and play the first melody but when he goes up the neck and plays the lower one I can't do it together anymore.

He also don't play the Downfall leads while he sings...

Oh everybody know Bruce Darnell?

Here's a pic with him and an Edwards Scythe

bruce-darnell-10833496-MBQF,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,width=227.jpg

Yeah sounds cool and good idea to play the leads at the beginning with the guitar :)
I'm pretty sure that everybody can handle it without any mistakes cause it's the easiest ROTW atm :)

Hey guys...

Sorry it takes this long, but I didn't have time and thanks to AVG my computer totally fucked up, and guess what, everything (including windows) needed to be reïnstalled, I have just download the servicepack 2 and internet expl 7, media player, msn, all that shit:(

I'm glad I saved most files on an external HD

Hey guys...

Sorry it takes this long, but I didn't have time and thanks to AVG my computer totally fucked up, and guess what, everything (including windows) needed to be reïnstalled, I have just download the servicepack 2 and internet expl 7, media player, msn, all that shit:(

I'm glad I saved most files on an external HD
Oh yea I heard about this AVG thing. Do you have a legal version of it? If so then you can claim a license for free year of AVG I think.
http://tweakers.net/nieuws/56764/avg-biedt-gratis-licenties-aan-getroffen-gebruikers.html
Sorry to hear your pc is fucked up dude.