Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

^^He's really good! Weird technique though :lol: But also really clean tone and playing!

BUT!:

His attempts on covers CAN'T BE HONEST! Because he's playing on an ALEXI GUITAR, wears WRISTBANDS IN EVERY FUCKING COVER and BANDSHIRTS!!!! WHAT A FAGGOT!!! WHO CAN TAKE THIS GUY SERIOUS WHEN HE'S JUST TRYING TO LOOK COOL FOR YOUTUBE?!?!?!?

^^He's really good! Weird technique though :lol: But also really clean tone and playing!

BUT!:

His attempts on covers CAN'T BE HONEST! Because he's playing on an ALEXI GUITAR, wears WRISTBANDS IN EVERY FUCKING COVER and BANDSHIRTS!!!! WHAT A FAGGOT!!! WHO CAN TAKE THIS GUY SERIOUS WHEN HE'S JUST TRYING TO LOOK COOL FOR YOUTUBE?!?!?!?
HAHA! THAT'S TRUE! DOES ANYONE BY THE WAY KNOW THE DUDE CALLED BODOMBEACHTERROR666? HE IS A GREAT PLAYER BUT HIS WRISTBANDS MAKE HIM LOOK REALLY GAY AND THAT'S WHY NO ONE LIKES HIS COVERS

HAHA! THAT'S TRUE! DOES ANYONE BY THE WAY KNOW THE DUDE CALLED BODOMBEACHTERROR666? HE IS A GREAT PLAYER BUT HIS WRISTBANDS MAKE HIM LOOK REALLY GAY AND THAT'S WHY NO ONE LIKES HIS COVERS
Ha

Made a quick cover of the WIWI intro too. Tested my new AD preset. Guitar tone isn't that good but whatever. I also played the bass on this one.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=646678&songID=10075009

Sounds really cool and professional but the harmony part at the beginning seems to be a bit out of sync? And I don't know if it's juts me but when the first riff comes in, it sounds like the guitars lose a lot of their heaviness?
But great tone, nice playing and really good mixing! But I can't take you serious because you wear wristbands in a few of your videos, you own an Alexi guitar and you wear bodom clothes!

Sounds really cool and professional but the harmony part at the beginning seems to be a bit out of sync? And I don't know if it's juts me but when the first riff comes in, it sounds like the guitars lose a lot of their heaviness?
But great tone, nice playing and really good mixing! But I can't take you serious because you wear wristbands in a few of your videos, you own an Alexi guitar and you wear bodom clothes!

Thanks!

Yeah, it could be out of sync a bit. About the heaviness; I was planning on doing double tracking with another preset because of that but didn't bother.

What is AB?

Your bass tone sounds really fuckin good. I hope you make backing tracks for this album. Also, I think your guitar tone is just lacking mid.. sounds scooped to me. Otherwise it's good.

Good playing and tone, and also how the fuck did you do the bass? It sounds amazing!

Thanks! :D

And the bass? I borrowed one from a friend of mine. Actually thinking of buying it. ;)

What is AB?

Your bass tone sounds really fuckin good. I hope you make backing tracks for this album. Also, I think your guitar tone is just lacking mid.. sounds scooped to me. Otherwise it's good.

Thanks!

You mean AD? That's a drum VSTi from XLN Audio. http://www.xlnaudio.com/?page=products&p_page=addictivedrums

And I don't think that I'll be doing any backing tracks. Too much work and I think I will have something better to do. :D

World needs more girls who play Bodom.

Playing-wise, this is a brilliant cover of KTS...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the solos and the whammy bar stuff and all he does on it is perfect, no wonder he has HIM pants on because mostly men with no girlfriends listen to HIM, I bet achieving those skills means no girls.

Yea, thats the Asian guy I was talking about Joonas...metalsuki.

Check out his other covers. THey are all wonderful. SOme of the best I have ever seen. And he does them all in one take. That fucking blows my mind.

Of course she's from the UK.

Swear to god every COB show I've been to the chicks there are like 300 pounds with blue hair.

It's not fair.