Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

No offense sir but if I were you I'd practice a lot more before posting covers.

Funny that you always say the same thing when someone is posting a cover. I'm really waiting to see your first one. You should better be a really really really good guitarist to take you serious

Nice! So, what exactly are you plugged into? What are all the interfaces and stuff? You probably have already answered this a few times, sorry :rolleyes:

Also, Fuck You Very Much :cool:

Well it's a good thing you're not him then, because then we'd never see any covers at all!

It's all from Revalver but I did a lot of tweaking and used partly my own cabs.

Arcane irgendwas passt mir an dem Riff nicht den ich gespielt habe...es klingt als sei dort ein langsamer Bend drine...
10 12-10-12 14(Bend?)

Hast du meine PM?

Keine Ahnung. Hab bei manchen Dingern einfach nur copy and paste gemacht aber eigentlich sollte es stimmen. Aber wie gesagt - die Quali is kacke. Sind mit Sicherheit einige mehr Fehler drin. Hab deine p.m. bekommen. Bin in letzter Zeit recht selten online.

Something's wrong with some parts of the solos... anyway cool to see Chinese / Japanese covers sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, some of the up-high stuff sounds a bit messy, but valiant effort nonetheless.

A guy I'm subscribed to on YT is apparently Japanese. Does decent CoB covers:

If what I've seen while in Beijing is the best the Chinese scene has to offer, then you DO NOT want to hear Chinese CoB covers. Most Chinese CoB fans I've seen/heard THINK they can play guitar. Maybe CoB covers being hard to play live has sth to do with that, too.

EDIT: Found this, pretty darn cool: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ3MjE2OTM2.html Liking the arrangement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh didn't know, I thought you were still with the Dime one, real nice axe. Hellraiser? If so, I've really liked all I've played, sound damn nice. Looking forward to the tab, I want to learn that song!