Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Pink hair has a better tone than most people on youtube, haha... I laughed when she made a cool face at the camera while playing some lead while also being very sloppy. Oh well, I don't think girls playing metal is sexy to be honest, not sure why so many losers out there jizz at the thought of it.

@MathlePirate Good cover, you obviously have some pretty decent mechanics. Don't fall into the same trap as many other guitarists, which is playing without feeling ! Anyone know if that part at 1:19 is played with a slide, though? Like, da na na na na sliiiideeeee na na na na, da na na na na sliiideeee na na na na

@Maskofsanity Too much gain, dude. You've got a long ways to go, but finishing a multi guitar cover is impressive in itself.

@P4T0U If you gonna put up something that is poor, it doesn't matter unless you try your hardest and warn people that you put your best effort before hand. It's different than someone saying I know it's sloppy but here's some slop I just put together for you guys to listen to.

What a fucking nice and improvised instrumental cover.
I always thought the intro melody should be played on more occasions. The keys are beautiful as fuck too. Guitar solo for ending.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwH1sP_k3D8&feature=related[/ame]

Holy shit. Been a long time since I've seen such an awesome cover. Thanks for posting it Joonas!

Very nice, really clean playing as always.

Great playing, just a couple things off but overall really good playing and I think great right hand technique.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO702RhCAwg

my cover i finished today...there are some mistakes but i expect them since im not perfect

Hmm you kind of went a bit ahead of the track, but wasn't too bad ;)

What a fucking nice and improvised instrumental cover.
I always thought the intro melody should be played on more occasions. The keys are beautiful as fuck too. Guitar solo for ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwH1sP_k3D8&feature=related

Wow, that guy can really play, nice cover he did there.

12 years old, played guitar for one year and learns COB songs by ear, solos and all.. what's up with these kids

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxNU6xH0bSs&feature=related[/ame]

First reaction was "fuck him he has no friends", second one after a second reflection: most likely that kid has a) an uncanny ability to play, but also and very important b) the time most kids spend in front of TV or videogames, he probably spends playing, so instead of knowing how to go through the whole Medal Of Honor series in top difficulty and hands tied to the back, he can play like that.

First reaction was "fuck him he has no friends", second one after a second reflection: most likely that kid has a) an uncanny ability to play, but also and very important b) the time most kids spend in front of TV or videogames, he probably spends playing, so instead of knowing how to go through the whole Medal Of Honor series in top difficulty and hands tied to the back, he can play like that.

cmon u dont need to be jealous

b) the time most kids spend in front of TV or videogames, he probably spends playing, so instead of knowing how to go through the whole Medal Of Honor series in top difficulty and hands tied to the back, he can play like that.
This. When I was at his age I had beaten Resident Evil 4 on every goddamn difficulty level and unlocked all bonus content but there was no fucking way I could play guitar like him. :lol:
cmon u dont need to be jealous
You can also stop taking everything seriously. This is internet ffs '-.-

Or maybe Chuck Norris is his dad. Anyway, if I'd used all energy I used for video games to guitar instead, I'd be a guitar master. But those were cool games, I'd still probably not trade.

Guys I have a qeustion. I was making a video with sony vegas and I came to the point of adding the backing track under my record but I has some serious problems trying to make the audio of my record and the audio of the backing track start together. Any tips?