Children Of Bodom Poster Flag

Syndrome

Savage Messiah
Nov 3, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
I just bought a Posterflag with children of bodom. It's kind of big and it's beautiful! :)

82223.jpg

that picture comes from the online store i bought it from so dont blame me for the fucked quality.

I have that one too... (bought it from ginza??) :) But so far I havent room for it anywhere.. maybe I should put it up in my bathroom :p

Or put it as your deadly towell... yummy... drop your deadly towell beautyful one... :)
*dances*

Emm yeah, I thought about ordering such a flag too, only I didnt know where to put it, maybe in the garden for everyone to see "THIS HOUSE IS HOME TO A METALHEAD WITH VERY GOOD TASTE AND IN CASE YOU DON'T LIKE YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU GAY AND LYING LOSER"
emm, right.

:headbang:

Of course I own it, too. I'd like to have a flag of Hate Crew Deathroll, but I guess that Spinefarm won't manufacture poster flags. The Follow The Reaper flag came out through Nuclear Blast. (I have to say it again and again: It sucks that COB aren't licensed to Nuclear Blast anymore! :mad: )

is that expensive?
no problem, you guys from the msgboard could donate money to buy me that flag as Xmas present hehehahah