Children of Bodom To Argentina

It's not up to them where they go. Check cobhc.com for the list of their confirmed shows.

Personally, I know a lot of bands don't go there because it costs too much to fly there and the shows don't sell nearly enough/promoters fuck them over, at least the few bands who I like that have gone there, that is what they've reported.

it's a shitty country but the audience is much better than any other in the world!

Dude , i'm from Argentina , and what alexi said in that video really hurt me , orray , it's cool , we belong to the third world , bands spend a lot of money when come here , but Argentinians or South-Americans Fans don't deserve that kind of comment about "going or not going on tour to" , theres more fans that all of you thinks , i wont cuote other coments up there (that are very offensive).
When Sonata Artica comes here , was a HUGE concert , and all the band members were very happy and exited ,look this is a picture from Obras Stadium here in Buenos Aires.

93_BuenosAires.jpg

I start to lisent COB since in 2007 , since i have a lot of problems in mi life , and his music gave me a lot of inspiration and help my to reorder my head and start a band with friends...
Well.... what i mean , alexi you can say what ever u want , but try to not hurt fans band , think if ozzy when you were young said in tv "Yes , we are going to finland , but i really don't want to , is just bussines"..
sorry for my very bad english , pero mi lengua nativa es el castellano
cia!

Sonata's Blog cuote

03/02/08 Buenos Aires, Argentina
I woke up and ate some crackers for breakfast…We went to the venue to have a sound check. There we had some steak and fries to eat. After that we decided to visit a local Hard Rock Café. We bought some shirts as a souvenirs..( clean shirts for the rest of the tour..)Then we headed back to the hotel to gather some strength.
Tonight´s concert was the biggest on this tour. There were 4100+ eager fans to enjoy the show. It was really hot to play. My shirt was soaking wet. I changed my shirt for the encores, but after 4 songs it was totally wet as well..After the show we met few lucky fans and gave autographs..Finally we went to this local rock bar to have beers. We had a great time. It was really cool! Now, I want to thank Argentina for the hospitality and good time we had! See you soon! Until then, I remain yours.