CHILDREN OF BODOM To Release Collection Of Covers

^^ this is the tracklist for the US edition of SITC, as per cobhc.com today:

Track List

1.) Lookin’ Out My Back Door (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
2.) Hell is for Children (Pat Benatar)
3.) Somebody Put Something in My Drink (Ramones)
4.) Mass Hypnosis (Sepultura)
5.) Don’t Stop at the Top (Scorpions)
6.) Silent Scream (Slayer)
7.) Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) (Kenny Rogers)
8.) Hellion (W.A.S.P.)
9.) Aces High (Iron Maiden)
10.) Rebel Yell (Billy Idol)
11.) No Commands (Stone)
12.) Antisocial (Trust / Anthrax)
13.) Talk Dirty to Me (Poison)
14.) (Ghost) Riders In the Sky (Stan Jones / Johnny Cash)
15.) War Inside My Head (Suicidal Tendencies)
16.) Oops!...I Did It Again (Britney Spears)
17.) Waiting (King Diamond)

What do you mean meet them?
Me and LA got VIP tickets, I'm gonna ask them if they have ever given even the smallest thought to rerecording the Inearthed demos, minus intros/outros. I mean, there's 9 songs worth of good material there. Sure some riffs have been used here or there but it's still good shit.

01) Chaos
02) Shards of Truth
03) Implosion of Heaven
04) Intro/Translucent Image
05) Possessed
06) Shamed
07) Talking of the Trees (Sanctuary)
08) Vision of Eternal Sorrow
09) Homeland

Oh and the Inearthed thing is probably not worth anything. They'd have to change the thing so much, that music doesn't probably fit their current soundscape plus it's amateur work in their ears today. It would be like writing totally new music, and why do that as they could as well write a whole new COB album. But I'm sure he'll appreciate if you say that, and think you're a little nuts, but that's it.

I think it'd probably sound good rerecorded. I don't mind their newer sound, but I'll admit they'd need to add more keyboards/atmosphere.

Me and LA got VIP tickets, I'm gonna ask them if they have ever given even the smallest thought to rerecording the Inearthed demos, minus intros/outros. I mean, there's 9 songs worth of good material there. Sure some riffs have been used here or there but it's still good shit.

I think it'd probably sound good rerecorded. I don't mind their newer sound, but I'll admit they'd need to add more keyboards/atmosphere.

I think he's just gonna put a smile on his face and that's all. Why do all Inearthed in Blooddrunk sounds, they can as well write better music, and it would not be the same.

I'd rather just tell about the poll on people's favourite album. Just tell him people want that atmosphere back.

I think he's just gonna put a smile on his face and that's all. Why do all Inearthed in Blooddrunk sounds, they can as well write better music, and it would not be the same.

Tbh, I enjoy the Inearthed stuff to the point where I feel that dismissing it merely because they could "write better music" is balls.

Fair enough. It's just it has been answered before. "There's no point and it would just not sound the same anymore." I'm not saying don't ask.. But I could imagine they're very interested in trying out something new and try to advance again in their music, and not go back to when they were 15.

I sincerely hope no-one of you is so stupid as to buy every version of that cover CD. It's a trap for obsessed idiots.

I hate this song (the original). But they did the best possible. I'll probably not listen to this song very often. Still a cover that improves the original.

Haha, I listened to the song once, the guitar and keyboard solos are almost the same as in Hellhounds... Even the orchestra hits before the guitar solo.