CHILDREN OF BODOM To Release Collection Of Covers

Im very excited about this too, cause there are some older covers that I dont have yet and sometimes I actually feel like just listening the cover-songs :) I also like the artwork a lot so nothing to complain about. Except I would have liked to see deluxe-pack with t-shirt. This Roy bolbbehead-thing is quite funny idea but too expensive. Im not paying 20€ extra for some toyfigure :/

Am I the only one who is excited with the new ablum...? I think it will be a nice release, well not the most original thing to release a cover album but I like all their covers and I think it's a nice idea plus it has some unreleased stuff...Anyway I'm definately gonna buy it...!

No you're definitely not the only one. I love their cover so I'm pretty excited about it. It's just that the bundle doesn't look good. But I'll still order it from Levykauppa X as I do want to own it :)

17,90€ (levykauppax price) is pretty much standard price for new album so I don't think it's more expensive than real albums. Or at least in Finland new albums are usually 17,90€-18,90€.

Here are around 20-22€ so I'm better off buying to Levykauppa too :lol: Shiping is ridiculously cheap and effective and prices way lower. E.g. tons of albums for 12 or 14€ and not crap ones, good ones.

Undisputed Attitude.

Thanks, that's the one.

from COB's home page:

Pre-order Skeletons in the Closet! 09 Jul 2009

Children Of Bodom's upcoming cover album "Skeletons In The Closet", scheduled to be released September 23rd, is now available for pre-ordering
in our official webstore HateWear! Our special pre-ordering bundle includes a super exclusive, 7 inch (approx 17,8cm) tall bobblehead Roy The Reaper!
Only a very limited quantity of Roys is available so be sure to place your order soon!

I think I'd rather it had been a t-shirt :erk:

Now there is also album + special t-shirt bundle available http://www.fanzone.fi/cobhw/productinfo.cfm?tuotenumero=201935&lang=en

COB_SITC_TSCD_main.jpg

Thanks for that valkokukka. Too bad it´s just a very small pic, but the reaper seems quite okay. Hmmm red/orange again ;)
Now, should I still hope for a girlie shirt with the album artwork?

Have you noticed that 2 cover are missed on the album ? (I think they can't put their 19 covers on the album this will be be too long for a CD)

Tracklist :
1. Lookin' Out My Back Door (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
2. Hell Is For Children (Pat Benatar)
3. Somebody Put Something In My Drink (Ramones)
4. Mass Hypnosis (Sepultura)
5. Don´t Stop At The Top (Scorpions)
6. Silent Scream (Slayer)
7. She Is Beautiful (Andrew W.K.)
8. Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) (Kenny Rogers)
9. Bed Of Nails (Alice Cooper)
10. Hellion (W.A.S.P.)
11. Aces High (Iron Maiden)
12. Rebel Yell (Billy Idol)
13. No Commands (Stone)
14. Antisocial (Trust/Anthrax)
15. Talk Dirty To Me (Poison)
16. War Inside My Head (Suicidal Tendencies)
17. Ooops!… I Did It Again (Britney Spears)

Tracks missed :
Shot in the Dark (Ozzy Osbourne)
Latomeri (Klamydia)

Well the shirt looks pretty cool but where is girlie?? Because even s-size is too big for me :( if they release bundle with girlie, then Im probably gonna buy it. But we'll see.

^^haha :lol: well no problem, thats not the first time someone has mistaken to think Im male :) Though this makes me wonder, if should I put my own pic as avatar or just start to post messages with "OMG I love ALEXI I want to marry him!!!!" because otherwise I dont know how to behave more girly-way :lol:

Yeh, I dont mind so dont worry.

And you're right, my avatar is quite awesome :lol: so Im not changing it for a while