CHILDREN OF BODOM To Release Collection Of Covers

first of all you didnt even spell the trooper right and they never recorded those you idiot

oh god,you fucking bastard, it was irony.
Since ''Bodom's'' iron steel and metal is listed too i thought it's pretty obvious that i was joking. you and EddyRX10 suck :lol:

Try to search for "War inside my head suicidal" on youtube. Yes, I am talking about the original song... That is good...Bodom haven't released their version of it.

Ah I get ya now, ye I've heard the original its a cool song, I just thought that there might be a leaked version of the Bodom cover somewhere that I was missing out on.

Geez, they didnt even put The Final Countdown on the cd, but Aces High kicks ass

As shown in other posts in this thread, it's hard to pick up on sarcasm over the internet but if you're being serious, Bodom never did a cover of The Final Countdown, i'm guessing you're thinking of the Norther cover?

Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM will release a new album, titled "Skeletons In The Closet", in September through Spinefarm Records. The follow-up to last year's "Blooddrunk" is a selection of cover versions, some of them existing recordings, others specially laid down for this release.

CHILDREN OF BODOM has been recording covers since the early days of its career, some predictably heavy ("Silent Scream" by SLAYER, for example), others reflecting an altogether broader taste ("Talk Dirty To Me" by POISON), so fans will be intrigued to see which of the existing ones get the final nod here, and also which news ones are added to the list.

The following is a list of CHILDREN OF BODOM covers recorded thus far (Note: It is not yet known which of these songs, if any, will make it to the "Skeletons In The Closet" collection):

* "Aces High" by IRON MAIDEN
* "Don't Stop At The Top" by the SCORPIONS
* "Hellion" by W.A.S.P.
* "Mass Hypnosis" by SEPULTURA
* "No Commands" by STONE
* "Shot In The Dark" by OZZY OSBOURNE
* "Iron, Steel, Metal" by WIZZARD
* "Rebel Yell" by BILLY IDOL
* "Talk Dirty To Me" by POISON
* "Latomeri" by KLAMYDIA
* "Bed Of Nails" by ALICE COOPER
* "She Is Beautiful" by ANDREW W.K.
* "Silent Scream" by SLAYER
* "Somebody Put Something in My Drink" by the RAMONES
* "Oops!... I Did It Again" by BRITNEY SPEARS

Source: Blabbermouth.net

LOL, Gay

* "Aces High" by IRON MAIDEN
* "Don't Stop At The Top" by the SCORPIONS
* "Hellion" by W.A.S.P.
* "Mass Hypnosis" by SEPULTURA
* "No Commands" by STONE
* "Shot In The Dark" by OZZY OSBOURNE
* "Iron, Steel, Metal" by WIZZARD
* "Rebel Yell" by BILLY IDOL
* "Talk Dirty To Me" by POISON
* "Latomeri" by KLAMYDIA
* "Bed Of Nails" by ALICE COOPER
* "She Is Beautiful" by ANDREW W.K.
* "Silent Scream" by SLAYER
* "Somebody Put Something in My Drink" by the RAMONES
* "Oops!... I Did It Again" by BRITNEY SPEARS

Source: Blabbermouth.net

LOL, Gay
Surprisingly fucked up research.

I just posted what I read.
It does say (Note: It is not yet known which of these songs, if any, will make it to the "Skeletons In The Closet" collection):

so I suppose the only real new info is the title.
Which is indeed

"LOL, gay"

Why is it gay? It's a cover album and most of their covers have been kinda ''jokes'', so I don't expect a ''serious'' or ''true'' kind of name. In fact, I'd like a funny name. Although if it's posted by Blabbermouth I'd not really count on it beeing true. They haven't even done the covers list right.