CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

I honestly don't see how people can listen to Trivium. The vocals are dry and boring but their re-make of Master of Puppets were good. It sounded a lot like Metallica to me.

Lady_Laiho said:
I honestly don't see how people can listen to Trivium. The vocals are dry and boring but their re-make of Master of Puppets were good. It sounded a lot like Metallica to me.
"I honestly don't see how people can listen to Trivium."
Which is why I said they're shit.
Pull harder on the strings of your martyr is funny, if you've seen the lyrics interpretation on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLDLyeepVs

"but their re-make of Master of Puppets were good. It sounded a lot like Metallica to me."
Because they were originally metallica songs?

She means they made it sound like Metallica and I agree.

Just give up, it doesn't make your dick bigger by talking shit about a band on an internet forum.

<-Warheart-> said:
She means they made it sound like Metallica and I agree.

Just give up, it doesn't make your dick bigger by talking shit about a band on an internet forum.
It's big enough thanks.

Ok, time ago and some pages behind in this thread I told that Children of Bodom aren't my favourite band, and also mentioned the other my fav bands...

But now I thought about it, I reflected and decided to say it: I saw that no other band is giving me the same that Children Of Bodom's music do (present and past styles together), so now they are my favourite metal band, definitely...

And it's good the fact that they are so good musicians but are also so young (they're only 4/5 years older than me! :) )... yeah, really good...

(Cause it makes me hope that to become so good at playing some people don't have to wait to become necessarily older... :) )

^I also really love COB and it seems like they'd be 2nd best for me but there are too many other bands that are just as good or even better so i can't make them 2nd best. And if i do, it feels like i'm only making them 2nd best cuz i'm in love with Alexi and that's the most wrong reason to do that.

^
When I talk about Children of Bodom, I tend to consider their past too, not only their present... a band has a story, a story that I don't find right to deny only cause they changed their style and sound direction....

I agree with you, there are other good bands.... and it's right, it couldn't be more different! :)
But honestly I think that at the moment there are not so many good bands, out there... but it's always a matter of personal tastes... :)

Victim of the Night: yeah, most of those new bands are mainly hardcore, power metal, or metalcore...not so much of death and black. Most of those death and black metal bands are old.