CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Rage Against the Amish: 1. cradle of filth and after that i just can't choose. There are too many good bands out there. I can't just choose ten. I have too many but i'll just pick some random stuff i'm into right now......
2. Dying Fetus
3. Hecate Enthroned
4. Immortal
5. Carcass
6. Decapitated
7. Rotting Christ
8. Old Man's Child
9. Darkthrone
10. Vehemence

Victim of the night: I know something about him from all the Bodom interviews i read.

what the fuck is wrong with you?! where is BODOM????????

I pity the fool who thinks Dimmu Borgir is better than Immortal! *gets out whackin' stick* Immortal had already released a couple albums by the time Dimmu Borgir decided to hop on the bandwagon.

OH? Immortal was formed before Dimmu ???? OMG So it changes all! Wtf sure people need to prefer Immortal if they had released album beofre Dimmu!!!!1!!!

OH? Immortal was formed before Dimmu ???? OMG So it changes all! Wtf sure people need to prefer Immortal if they had released album beofre Dimmu!!!!1!!!

Actually, it was more of a response to Heartless_Name, who said a while back that Immortal sounded like a "crappy 5th rate Dimmu Borgir". I should really try to keep up with the conversations.

Actually, it was more of a response to Heartless_Name, who said a while back that Immortal sounded like a "crappy 5th rate Dimmu Borgir". I should really try to keep up with the conversations.

I'm fully aware that Immortal was formed first. That makes it worse btw. To me, Dimmu Borgir sounds infinitely better than Immortal, for many reasons. I was just stating my opinion, you may like Immortal more, I just think Immortal has one-fifth of the sound Dimmu has, but Borknagar still pwns both. :lol:

(Yes, I know it's not even the same category, it still pwns both :p)

Hatebreeder: I also think Immortal is better than Dimmu Borgir. Dimmu have a lot of good symphonic stuff but i just like Immortal's song structures more and the vocals are also better.

I don't fail socially!!!!!

Mystique: oooohhh....bodom just don't make my top 10 right now. I'v listened to them too many times and i need to take a break from them right now.

Then why might I ask are you friends with me I fail socailly (like the fact i can't spell it) and my tastes are wierd too with that i ask you ahy are you my friend

I was talking to Lady_Laiho. Your social skills are just fine.

One thing Immortal has on Dimmu Borgir is the vocalist. Abbath is a much better vocalist than Shagrath. Also, I tend to like Immortal's songwriting more, though I like DB's first two albums more than Immortal's first couple.

COB used to be my favourite band for years, probably until a little while after hate crew deathroll came out. by then I had listened to all their albums so much that I was sick of them

I was talking to Lady_Laiho. Your social skills are just fine.

One thing Immortal has on Dimmu Borgir is the vocalist. Abbath is a much better vocalist than Shagrath. Also, I tend to like Immortal's songwriting more, though I like DB's first two albums more than Immortal's first couple.

Wow you don't remember my freshman year when i used to punhc you every day i was just thinking about that and how i usually don't punch you anymore

ANd Lady laiho you should IM me sometime

Reactions: Mystique1721