CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

^Swwweet list! I am absolutely in love with Pantera's vocals! Phil's and Alexi's vocals also both have that kind of ya-yow at the end. His vocals are so strong and one of my faves.

same as here, Top favorite band of mine!
other favorites there as well, but CoB stand on top!

Nope not the best band I know, In Flames definitely is my favorite band,

1. In Flames
2. Nile
3. Cannibal Corpse
4. Hypocrisy
5. Ensiferum
6. Wintersun
7. Vital Remains
etc.

Slayer: Yeah, i love lead singers with a high vocal range.

COBFreak: I was thinking the same thing. I mean people can dislike them or think they'r "sold out" but i don't think they can ever hate them. They're one of those bands that everyone must like. It's impossible to hate them.

I don't mind COB, but they're not my absolute favourites, cos I'm more into the Prog/Tech metal... My top whatever probably goes:

Dream Theater
Symphony X
Opeth
Spiral Architect
Liquid Tension Experiment
Cacophony
Spastic Ink
Adagio
Zero Hour
Atheist

I don't mind COB, but they're not my absolute favourites, cos I'm more into the Prog/Tech metal... My top whatever probably goes:

Dream Theater
Symphony X
Opeth
Spiral Architect
Cacophony
Spastic Ink
Adagio
Zero Hour
Atheist

prog metal yeah.
man you should listen to TRANSCENDING MORTALITY

COB not my favourite but i highly respect them.
because theyre music is just fucken insane and so european. FUCK
dark tranq are my favourite

there is a difference between current fav band and all time fav band.
my all time fav band is bodom, but current fav band hanges all the time...atm my fav band would be old man's child...next week it could be rotting christ, and so on...

Arsham: Yeah, i know what you mean. COF will alwayz be my all-time favorite band but even i get sick of them after listening to nothing but them for one year straight. Whenever i get a new cd, i'll listen to it non-stop for one week then listen to something els4e.

Dream Theater
Symphony X
Opeth
Spiral Architect
Cacophony
Spastic Ink
Adagio
Zero Hour
Atheist

You should check out Outworld if you already haven't.