CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Falkenbach, Moonsorrow, Turisas, Ensiferum, Wintersun, SuidAkrA, COB.. At the moment

All time fave's Hammerfall, Helloween, ManOwar, Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, The Who oh and..

ABBA hahaha

It´s hard to confirm COB as THE fav band, but of course they are one of my
favorites. I´ve been listening COB for seven years or so and their music is part of my life.
I like listen to distinct kinds of music, for example one of my fav bands are
the Gathering and lately I can´t stop listen to System Of A Down, they are very
funy!!!! I love them!!
And I think Are You Dead Yet? is one of the greatest albums I´ve listened from COB:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Sorry for my bad English:oops:

Bodom is really close to being my fave band. I'll decide after October 24.

with a name like lady_laiho, u seem dedicated... plus the way u seemingly obsess over this 27 year old who last i heard has a girlfriend (once again, not Janne), who plays the guitar very well (not AMAZINGLY well) buy very well none the less. I think if you have been playing for 16 years and have dedicated urself to the instrument, you could be as good as him.

Im sorry if i seem like an asshole, i just find fangirls... funny.

Children of Bodom is currently tied w/ Death as my favorite band.

both Chuck and Alexi are amazing players, but Chuck seems to have much more expressive ideas, and is more mixed and variable than Alexi, w. almost constant shifting keys and tempos. Alexi on the other hand has a very good solid sound and seems to know where he is going, (although he never seems to know where he's gonna land, particularly when he's drunk, ie the broken wrists, and the shoulder) honestly someone needs to put him on a leash and lock him inside a house till he's done the new album.

:worship: Yes COB is my favourite band!!

I'm actually a COB addict... :saint: I love a lot of other bands but COB is so special to me... It's actually the first band that got me so so so deep into their music... COB's music would always be unique for me. Still no other band could repalce COB for me... COB is my number one band yeah :headbang:

Without any doubt it's Metallica. Their music has done so much for me in my entire life, that living without them would be impossible..

My second fav. band would be Deep Purple..
Those guys together are great musicians!:headbang:

Opeth is far and away my favorite band...nobody even comes close. I'd say COB falls in about 4th place, but they may have been lower than that before AYDY came out. It is an INCREDIBLE album, regardless of what so many people think. I'd call it my second favorite COB album, behind FTR.

Opeth is far and away my favorite band...nobody even comes close. I'd say COB falls in about 4th place, but they may have been lower than that before AYDY came out. It is an INCREDIBLE album, regardless of what so many people think. I'd call it my second favorite COB album, behind FTR.

Where in Philly are you from?

I'm not sure it's possible to have just one favorite band, I have a group of bands that have had a big influence on me musically and Bodom definitely has a place in there. So I guess my answer yes, Bodom is one of my many "favorite" bands.

All-time favorite bands- Slayer, King Diamond, Black Sabbath, Frank Zappa, Death, Radiohead, Manson(yes)

Current favorites- Opeth, Behemoth, Alice In Chains, Dimmu Borgir
Vocalists/Artists- Janis Joplin, Fiona Apple
Composer- Bach
Every last one is a musical influence in some form.

edit: add Queen, David Bowie, hair/glam metal in general and Pink Floyd.

I feel like re-doing my list.

Top 10 metal bands atm:

1. Warmen
2. Children of Bodom
3. Stratovarius
4. Symphony X
5. Kamelot
6. Sonata Arctica
7. Timo Kotipelto
8. Blind Guardian
9. Evergrey
10. Sinergy/HammerFall