Christmas!

Here are some pics from my Christmas. :D

This is the cutest picture I have ever seen of my neice Shannon - she never usually looks that angelic!!! ;)
Shannon1.jpg

Who says doll houses are just for girls?!?!? :loco: This is my brother Jed
Jed4.jpg

Jamie (nephew) & Shannon - what a pair of posers!
JamieShannon.jpg

Shannon with her new doll houses (the big one is out of sight on the left)
Shannon.jpg

Some of my presents
Present.jpg

Presents3.jpg

Presents2.jpg

Earrings.jpg

Presents.jpg

(I didn't like to say anything to my mum about losing all respect for Sharon after Ozzfest, it should be an interesting read anyway!)

Candles.jpg

Candle.jpg

MiniMurray said:
always fun to see pics of your family - thanks jenna :) yeah you always get the coolest gifts too!

Ditto that! What a great bunch of pics and giftys!

I got me a set of Octobans!! Woohoooo!!!! Clive Burr to da max! Now to figure out where he used them live....gotta break out some live recordings.

Lord of Delusions said:
Wow you got some cool shit for Christmas. I usually have to be my own Santa to get a haul like that. Speaking of which, here's what I got...

35721501268.jpg

Believe me, I was alot more excited than you would think...

TURBOOOO LOVERRRRR!!!! TELL ME THERE'S NO OTHER!!!!

Ok, give me the spec's. What kind? What car? What pressure you runnin? How many more horsey? etc....

Red Shirt said:
TURBOOOO LOVERRRRR!!!! TELL ME THERE'S NO OTHER!!!!

Ok, give me the spec's. What kind? What car? What pressure you runnin? How many more horsey? etc....

Seeing as how everyone here loooooooves cars :loco: I'll make this quick. Here is a link to my page on the national DSM registry.
http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1270

Stock, they made 190 hp. I'm guessing that I should be at around 220-250 hp at the wheels. Maybe more, maybe less. I'll know more in a couple months when I take it to have it dyno tuned. The turbo is a factory stock Mitsubishi 14b. Not the biggest they made, but not the smallest either.:D

what'choo got?

Lord of Delusions said:
what'choo got?
I got nothing now, that is, no hot rod. I have a truck and a car, and they're both stock and reliable! I just don't have the time and money to support that habit anymore, or atleast for now. Plus, the temptation to floor it is less in my stockers. I used to have a 78 Chev Monza with a built v6 running on the bottle. Waahoo, man that stuff was fun! Now I wouldn't mind having the new vette with the big block running 505hp. Man, that would be a kick in the pants. I test drove last years, the 05, vette (full thottle!) with the 405hp engine, that was sweet. It reminded me of the same power my Monza had, but the vette didn't use the bottle! Ahhh... I'll just dream...maybe some day I'll have one parked in my driveway :D You can test drive one of these cars yourself. GM puts on these autoshows where you can drive any car as hard as you want and as fast as you want, and there's no salesmen. It's a pretty sweet setup. Check it: http://www.autoshowinmotion.com

Nice haul indeed :)

I got another iPod, an Alex Ross book on the DC Superheroes, a bunch of cool books, the Beavis and Butt-head DVD set, and the last 4 episodes of Lost for my iPod.

I got Lasik corrective surgery on my eyes for myself :)

u guys are lucky, i got nothing, u heard me right. Nothing, i have a big family and quite a few friends, but i got nothing at all....