Church of Australian Metal

I'll be able to make that face soon, I bought a Polk High 33 t-shirt yesterday :)

Gotta give Pegazus credit for writing a 5 minute song using the titles of Thin Lizzy songs. We once wrote a song using thrash metal titles of the 80's and it sucked :)

Reactions: CiG
I remember seeing that cooking with Kriss a while ago. I'm still not accepting a dinner invite.

Randomorder. Doesn't seem to be too much on them but they are a thrash/death metal band from Hobart with two albums.

Yeah it's not bad. the band seems to have fallen off the earth though. The Forbidden Knowledge album is quite good, there is a few average tracks on it but overall it's not a bad album from the land of two heads.

Fairly classic band actually. The album that's taken from is pretty cool, though I always had the feeling in the back of my mind that the band should be a lot better than they are. I'd love to hear their first two demo tapes one day if anybody who actually owns them ever uploads them to the Internet or the band themselves release a demo compilation.

Really cool to see they got a video on Rage!

They are a bit of a weird mix of styles. It's interesting to hear them blended together. Not sure which album I prefer though.

The video clip kind of looks like they were asked to make something and about all they had was still pics and one of those electronic photo frames :)

I'd like to think if I was asked to do something for Rage I could do that.

Rituals Of Oak is an interesting doom band