Cigars - Love em or Hate em

I quit smoking just recently, i have bad coughs...i tried to smoke a cigar but it just dosn't help.

I'll smoke Hookah on occasion at my house, but was never fond of cigars, maybe i just never had a "good" cigar, since the only cigar i smoked before or, ever was a swisher sweet.

Swishers don't compare to the real stuff. Once you try one like Trinidad or Romeo Y Juliette, you won't be able to tolerate Swishers.

But I stopped smoking cigars when I was like 18. I was always into hookahs, but now they are exclusive for me

Swishers don't compare to the real stuff. Once you try one like Trinidad or Romeo Y Juliette, you won't be able to tolerate Swishers.

But I stopped smoking cigars when I was like 18. I was always into hookahs, but now they are exclusive for me

till my cough goes away i am staying distant from my hookah. I bought a 3 hosed egyptian hookah when i was in Vegas hangin out with guitarguru (Jason), i like hookah, very relaxing.

My father loves cigars... I forget which type, I'll ask him later. Good ones though, medium ones.

I quit smoking 9 months ago (never was much of a smoker anyways... maybe 5 cigs a week)

and I *hate* cigars................ :/

I LOVE not being a smoker anymore... cigarettes suck!!
I do smoke weed here and there tho ;)

I really love the smell of weed. It's very clean and light, but distinctive. I would love a cologne like it.

Never tried Salvia. Is it good?

its a psyhoactive type of sage that is legal...

i use to smoke it a lot....and like...i was in water and then i ended up on the star ship enterprise....ah crazy stuff...like i was running to my door to close it...and i was running so fast! but i couldn't get to my door which was like. a few feet away...then my pillow was my wife, and i was talking to a shadow guy.

it dosn't help when you are already a paranoid schizoprenic like me...be careful cause bad trips are not a good thing. The trip lasts for like 5 minutes, but its crazy they have different types of potency, 5x, 25x. 5x will fuck you up. i have some sites you can read up on it, the indians used it for spiritual purposes back in the day i guess.

but its totally legal...and its fun stuff! just make sure you have someone to spot yeah. and take a glass of water with you.

I'm not really big on cigars. I do enjoy hookah though. I have a friend from Iraq, and whenever we hookah, he always buys the good middle eastern tobacco. fuck hookah bars and their $20+ charge

I've heard about people having some crazy trips on salvia

where do you buy it?

i buy mine from a local store that sells all kinds of shit, you can get it online or go to a tobacco store im sure they have some their. I'm not sure were else.

and yes, the salvia trips are crazy. one time the walls were closing in on me and i was using my hands to push them away.

Bad trips are horrible, and this is what causes bad trips.

you have to let the sage detach you from reality, if you fight it, then you will lose it cause you will see shit and things will go crazy, just relax and enjoy it. Usually its good to be by yourself in a dim room with music or something, you have to be relaxed. This isn't a thing to get a "high" from, but to detach from reality and just let it take you were-ever. The sage is banned in Autralia, but thats it.

lol, i love when people try to tell me that smoking weed is not as bad for you than smoking cigarettes :lol: (not that anyone on here is, but i always think its funny)

I like cigars, but im always handed them... thus i dont know what to buy... Jeff, any suguestions?

lol, i love when people try to tell me that smoking weed is not as bad for you than smoking cigarettes :lol: (not that anyone on here is, but i always think its funny)

I like cigars, but im always handed them... thus i dont know what to buy... Jeff, any suguestions?

Well, I don't really smoke them that often, so I can't really recommend by name. I would suggest that when you buy them, don't buy any under $8-9. In this case you really get what you pay for.

If you live anywhere near a JRCigar store, they have all kinds of cigars. You could always ask the people there, if they look knowlegdeable, what they would recommend (tell them how much you are willing to spend though, so they don't try and get you to buy something more expensive than you want to pay).

Next time I am next to a tobacco shop, I will buy some salvia (if they have). Is it bad to use it with alcohol?