Cigars - Love em or Hate em

You can get quality cigars for less than eight or nine dollars, if you know what to look for. Name brands and price are not always indicative of quality. For example, The Casa Torano Exodus 1959 is in Cigar Afficianado's top 25 this year, and you can easily find that for five bucks a stick, and it's pretty quality.

Others of note:

A. Fuente Reserva
Rocky Patel Edge
La Gloria Cubana Series R
5 Vegas Series A
Gurkha X-Fuerte
Partagas Robusto
Cao Italia or Brazil

Just figure out if you want some milder or full bodied, and try out a few robusto or corona sizes.

Cigars aren't really my thing. I guess they're just ALRIGHT once in a while. For tobacco, I like shisha smoked from a hookah; that's how tobacco should be smoked!

Give me a blunt any day though...

I don't smoke, but I don't mind people smoking around me. I've lived with it since I was born (and before in-fact - thanks mum). But I HATE cigars. I had a friend at university who used to smoke them and they were just sickening. I dunno whether it was just because he smoked cheap crap or not, but they really did smell revolting.

I don't smoke, but I don't mind people smoking around me. I've lived with it since I was born (and before in-fact - thanks mum). But I HATE cigars. I had a friend at university who used to smoke them and they were just sickening. I dunno whether it was just because he smoked cheap crap or not, but they really did smell revolting.
It's because he smoked the cheap shit. Some of the non-flavored cheap ones smell like burning turds. The better ones smell very pleasant and wonderful.