The Official Cigar Thread

My dad just bought me two pure Cuban Cigars when he was out of the country.

:kickass:

He bought me another one, but this one doesn't have a label. :kickass:

Also, those Ashton's previously mentioned are great. I've had this Romeo and Juliet Cigar a few times, which was smooth and tasty.

Also, I have 2 tobacco pipes, which set me back about $30 and $50 (used, the original is around $100). I enjoy sitting outside smoking a bowl and listening to some metal; it's a great way to end your day.

After trying various cubans while in Europa, I concluded that Cohiba was the best.

And as a side note, my meerschaum pipe is finally colouring. :)

One of my college friends belonged to an extremely rich family. One weekend we decided to journey to his winter cabin and found some of the most amazing things. In the liquor cabinet (which my friend Scott miraculously unlocked on like the third try) there was pretty much everything you could ever wish for, including over $350 bottles of whiskey and a bottle of tequila that was 120/1000 in a single-time production. Just when we thought things couldn't get better, we found an entire case of genuine Cohibas above his stove. His dad came to the house unannounced, finding his entire collection almost completely demolished... he scolded my friend (his son) for about five minutes and then completely forgot it ever happened.

Good times.