Some of my Father's artwork:

H7.jpg

G7.jpg

C8.jpg

deceasedsupernaturalot5.jpg

1179161364_deceased.jpg

Jason

Fucking awesome even
Can he draw a mushroom cloud shaped like the grim reaper swinging a scythe as the pressure wave of dess and the people on one side running for their lives and on the other being dead and some just being reaped/half dead half alive and everything being badass?

:lol: I meant Mike/Joanna/Eric, et al.

But hey, it would be awesome to hang at a future festival of some kind if you're ever able to as well. You're typically not a huge metal fan though right? Or do I have you confused with another regular?

He can draw anything - and that's indeed a badass concept Mike.

Hey, are you guys going to be at Sweden Rock?

Well, if he ever makes one like that (And it's at least twice as badass in my brain as in my description) it'll be stolen for Lethal art of some kind, I'd like it on the album cover but it's a bit late for that and we can't really make another song called Blade of the Reaper... We'll think of something though!

And no, if Dorian isn't going there's no point...

(Also it's fuck expensive, not cost effective at all compared to the german festivals for example, and the good/shit band ratio is usually a bit towards the shit side but I dunno the lineup this year, and also http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/rc/396450-im-pregnant.html)

:lol: j/k of course
I am however thinking of going to Atlanta for the Regressive Nation Tour next week

i did finish this one but it's hanging at my lady's place and this is the only pic i have...some "belle dame sans merci" shit:
n31600147_30928182_9299.jpg

gonna watercolor and do a starry background for this one which will involve an exacto knife and some paint splattering...ia! cthulhu fhtagn!
n31600147_31009193_9419.jpg