Circle Story 2

After the penguin dance he thought why not dance the funky chicken dance too. He took another beer and started act like a chicken. Syddenly he felt dizzy..

...as the room spun around. When he regained his faculty's from the funky chicken dance - Foghorn Leghorn was standing right in front of him.

Kit thought to himself, at least it's not taz or i would have beat him with my universal penis. So they shook hands and went to the beginings of the universe bar to have a drink with the Seven endless......Death drunk them all under the table.

... you might as well suck me off." So Death began to suck on Kits abnormally small penis and Kit came all over his skull. Death, pissed off, bit the little worm right off. "Fuckin A!," Kit yelled, "now im gonna have to sit down while i pee." Death laughed and simply said...

...And so it was,

Five monkeys, each with their own personalized typewriter, walking into the room, and started to...:

... drop their typewriters right where they stood, for in their sight was the magnificent buttox of Oyo. :D
Oyo was applying an anal itch cream to his ass when the 5 furious monkeys began to sex him up. Ankles and arms tied now, Oyo's struggling would not help in in this situation. But right then...

(it would be interesting to see how long one of these things could last if there were rules "no sexual references" and generally "nothing rediculous like morphing or monkeys")

(lets make this story a little more pleasing to read)

"Please dont hurt me anymore," replied fred durst. The monkeys took his plea into consideration, and untied him.
"I guess we were too much out of hand, raping you and all like that," said the monkeys.
"It's ok," replied durst, "im used to being handled that way." They all shook hands and the monkeys left Fred's apartment with a much more friendly attidude. "Gee, i wonder whats on the tube," fred said. "Hey, its Miss Cleo! I wonder if she has a fortune for me..."

... One of the other monkey's "Bob" then turned to the monkey closest to him, and said: "I don't know about Miss Cleo, but I'VE certainly got a fortune for you...!!", then he preceeded to rape the other monkey, Twice!!

(no more monkey fucking)

"Yo, miss cleo? whats my mutha fuckin fo'tune?" asked Fred Durst.
"White boy dont make me bitch slap yo' ass. You'd be usin my ebonics, foo'. If i were ya's, it put a gun to my head."
Fred Durst agreed and shot himself in the head with a shotgun.

...And just when there was no more hope, and he had finally given up, and accepted his fate... 'Misanthrope' from the Opeth board came to the rescue, with his ever-positive attitude and non-cliche'd approach to posting his thoughts.

...With his faithful freind 'satori' beside him, Misanthrope pulled the poor, mud-filled sod out of the dirt and through the use of all his Vulcan power, transmitted his wealth of philosophical knowledge upon him.

:rolleyes: