Circus Maximus news

Thanks for the Christmas present – love it!

My one problem with Circus Maximus is that I came to the party a little late and didn’t pick up “The First Chapter” until early this year. Y’all set the bar SO high that it’s really messing up my attempts to put together a “Best of 2006” list. :lol:

While there are some releases from 2006 that have grown on me over time, not one has kicked my butt from the very first track the way “The First Chapter” did – and that includes releases from my longtime favorites like Queensryche and Iron Maiden. I suppose I’ll have to issue my “best of 2006” list with a disclaimer…

Love the clips, and its about time for that new release, it's been too long but we all understand. So we will just have to wait a little longer.

I'm late to see this, but it sure has peaked my anticipation for some new CM in the near future. Thanks for the GREAT clips, and I agree with the previous poster who said that "you all rock on so many levels". Great guys, great music, great senses of humor..............have a great 2007, and may the next release be even bigger for you!

Bryan Keyser
Vienna, VA

I hope with the second disc comes a revisit to the States... I'll find a way to any show here in the States!!! The CM boys deserve TONS of much success!!!

I can not wait for the next album. The 1st Chapter is still in heavy rotation, and I am sure the new album will be just as fantastic.