Circus Maximus recording debut album!

Truls Haugen

Feb 15, 2004
Oslo
www.circusmaximussite.com
Hi People!

Just gonna give you an update in the world of CM!
We are currently recording our debut album for Laser's Edge Records for a release in Feb. next year.
We're done with the drumtracks, and we're wrapping up the guitartracks as we speak. We've also done some keyboards.
And I can promise you it's sounds KILLER!
A little bit for everybody actually....musicwise...

I can't wait for you all to hear it!
For SYX fans are going to love this!(I hope...hehe)

Truls, the drummer of doom

ok im back.. i listened to one song, glory of the empire.. it was a really long song to download so i only just heard the one so far.. but it was really impressive, very solid track. im sure the rest will be just as good, you guys definately have a big future ahead of you.

Truls of Doom said:
Hi People!

Just gonna give you an update in the world of CM!
We are currently recording our debut album for Laser's Edge Records for a release in Feb. next year.
We're done with the drumtracks, and we're wrapping up the guitartracks as we speak. We've also done some keyboards.
And I can promise you it's sounds KILLER!
A little bit for everybody actually....musicwise...

I can't wait for you all to hear it!
For SYX fans are going to love this!(I hope...hehe)

Truls, the drummer of doom

*Celebrates*

If it's half as good as the demos I've heard, this is going to be fucking awesome... :headbang:

Listening to Glory of the empire now. A bit too similar to Symphony x, perhaps, but thats basically nitpicking(?) Very proffesional!

Very good quality sounding stuff if just a bit familiar in places.....you guys have probably collectively got the best influences of any band ever from reading your bio :)

WOW great respons here on the forum :D

To those of you who enjoyed the two songs from the demo....the album will be a BLAST!!!

We have done some small changes regarding the two demo songs..but it is all for the better..hihi..I promise;-)

Ciao for now;-)
Michael

anonymousnick2001 said:
Lane1.jpg
What, baby cats for the baby Nick? :D

Where do you live (fish) to catch those monsters in your photos?