Classic Film Moments

Watch it all you softy. :eek:

Just read the plot summary for Quarantine, they sound exactly the same.

it is, "Quarantine" is an american remake of the Spanish film "Rec" which is a rip off of Cloverfield but without a monster, which is a ripoff of The blair witch Project. Enough with the shaky film cams, Its been done too much already.

Anyway...... "The Thing"

The guys head slips off the table, grows legs and some kind of antennae and Palmer goes: "You gotta be fuckin kiddin....." And McReady Torches that motherfuckin spider/head/alien/thing.

Ohh oh! The bit bit right before that where the Doctor goes to do chest compressions and the guy's chest turns into a gapping mouth and bites his arms off.

Or the bit when they're doing the burn tests on the blood samples. That is one of the most suspensful film moments ever.

Ohh oh! The bit bit right before that where the Doctor goes to do chest compressions and the guy's chest turns into a gapping mouth and bites his arms off.

Or the bit when they're doing the burn tests on the blood samples. That is one of the most suspensful film moments ever.
I know! Its full of great scenes that films is, the atmosphere, the music, I love it.

To the rest of you:
You havent watched The Thing in full? for me its one of the best horror movies out there, just in terms of the scenarios and how the movie makes you feel as alianated as they are in the antartic. One of John Carpenter´s Best films, and Ive watched anything he has put out in his whole career. I recommend it to all of you horror fans. Kurt Russell is the fuckin shit!

The first Oompa Loompa scene in the first Willy Wonka movie.
That and the creepy psychadelic tunnel. The only scene in a movie that makes ANYONE think they're on acid.

Evil 16th century guy to Jeff Tibbs, reading his jacket label - What is this queer finery that you wear... George of Asda?
Jeff Tibbs - Don't bum me, I'm not queer.

From The League Of Gentleman's Apocalypse.

Apologies for resurecting old topics but I want to add my tuppence worth

The opening sequence in Star Wars when you see the huge fuck off spaceship for the 1st time and when I saw this I was only 5 yrs old and it was an amazing visual feast, I still get goosebumps when I see that opening sequence everytime.

One of my favourite lines from any film is from Jaws

"We're gonna need a bigger boat"

That line still cracks me up

At the end of Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey when Station builds those two robotic versions of them and when Bill & Ted rip out that amazing intro to God Gave Rock N' Roll To You.
And also:
"Dude, when i'm dead, you can have my Megadeth collection."
"Dude, we are dead."
"Well it's yours."
(Or something like that anyway)

In Terminator 2 when Arnie climbs onto the bonnet of the truck and trigger-fucks the other terminator - mindblown.

The entirety of Fight Club.

Snatch - When Mickey knocks out Gorgeous George. That one punch is incredible.