Classic Metal : One song

I agree that listing a definitive Slayer song is sort of futile, but I was thinking more of how I see their early albums as representations of the raw essence of extreme metal during its developmental years. I think "Hell Awaits" does it in the sense that it's a perfectly executed invocation for one of metal's perfect albums (su nioj, come on), and "At Dawn They Sleep" simply for the fact that it's the most evil, deranged, and perfectly written Slayer song. I just can't choose one out of the two.

^:kickass: I may disagree on the song (though that is a good one), but I agree on you putting Iron Maiden up!

Dude, No!

Try to keep this Death/Black and Thrash.

Keep the cock out of here! :puke: Thanks.

Please tell me you are not dissing Agent Steel. If so, you will be forced to give back your metal badge.

Besides, the Title/Subject is very misleading. "Classic Metal".

Beherit - Salomon's Gate
Mayhem - Funeral Fog
Autopsy - Ridden With Disease
Bolt Thrower - Spearhead
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Death - Open Casket
Emperor - I am the Black Wizards
Immortal - Tyrants
Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls
Suffocation - Torn into Enthrallment

^:kickass: I may disagree on the song (though that is a good one), but I agree on you putting Iron Maiden up!

Please tell me you are not dissing Agent Steel. If so, you will be forced to give back your metal badge.

Besides, the Title/Subject is very misleading. "Classic Metal".

O.k you have a point. All I am saying is try and keep it geared towards Classic Death/Black metal.

I don't know why everybody's picking Funeral Fog tbh... it's a great song but I think Freezing Moon and DMDS are both better songs tbh. :lol: