clive barker's new book?

they showed that midnight meat train trailer when i saw rambo, as soon as mr deep voice said the title the whole theater was laughing like it was punchline of the year. there were a lot of stoned lookin youngsters in there though.
yeah, i can see why...

*shrugs* considering i've already read the story and know the ending i'm not terribly enthusiastic about that movie, but it's good to know Clive Barker's still in the horror game.

there are better stories from books of blood to adapt into films, imo. "sex, death, and starshine," "dread," or "jaqueline ess" maybe ... or "revelations," which is probobly my favorite short story of his. maybe if they were turned into an anthology film instead of padded out for feature films like it looked like this one was...

I loved In the Hills, the Cities...being bent and broken as part of a giant man-made-of-men would be one of the worst ways to die ever, and the citizens of the towns willingly subjected themselves to it. The gay dudes sucking each other off in the middle of a Jugoslav farm didn't really factor into the equation, but what the hell, Barker's got to put his ideas of romance in there at some point, I guess.

yeah, since i really don't know anything about russian history i couldn't really get into that one and stopped reading after the gay sex in the meadow.

"skins of the fathers" - THAT should be made into a full-length movie. soo much potential for that.

Yes!

RAWHEAD%20REX%20WALLPAPER.jpg

I noticed Midnight Meat Train is going straight to the dollar theater here on Friday and not playing anywhere else. hahaha this can't be good.