COB 2X

FAITHKILLER

MorningStar
Jul 27, 2010
Iran
guys I don't know if you've done this before. but there are some COB songs that when played at 2x speed or sth like sound nice.

I think mainly of these songs

ETID

ADK

PMIB

IYWPPFW

BFH

what do you think?

I think you're a funny guy. :p but yeah it was cool to slow down and speed up the songs when I had some program (six years ago), too bad for the change of pitch tho... I think some of the melodies and riffs of COB sound very good when played slow and were probably written slow originally, but sped up to match COB's style.

I haven't tried slowing them down. which songs sound good? I use Media Player Classic for this.

Right now I'm listening to ETID. this song sound really good. specially the main melody and main riff! the whole song turns into funny punky mood :LOL:

I think you're a funny guy. :p but yeah it was cool to slow down and speed up the songs when I had some program (six years ago), too bad for the change of pitch tho... I think some of the melodies and riffs of COB sound very good when played slow and were probably written slow originally, but sped up to match COB's style.

You can use Audacity to change the tempo of the song and it has no effect on the pitch. I also use Audacity to change pitch of the song to correspond different guitar tunings. It really makes some songs sound better imo.