COB copied Pantera!!

I don't understand you... I just wanted to know your opinion on that similarity, why did you insult me?
COB are my favourite band, I'm gonna see them this summer, I'm not saying anything bad about them.
Anyway, those two chorus are identic and they are both awesome.

The vocal line????? I can't picture Pantera saying "We're the Hate Crew, we stand and we won't fall!"... or anything even remotely like that. Do you mean the PREchorus??? (if you don't know how to resent one another... etc)

I will be more clear: the vocal line that starts at 00:50 of HCD and the vocal line that starts at 1:13 of Rise.
Check it out and THEN speak.

Pipino said:
I agree with that. COB are much better than Pantera!
Bullshit, they are 2 different fucking bands and stop this shit with vocal patterns, i have written over 100 songs and that vocal pattern is not the same end of story.

AoD

NP: Ulver - Een Stemme Locker

Needled24Seven said:
pantera can suck a dick they got nothin on cob

Uh...see, the vocals to most of Pantera songs, uh, are what, understandable? As compared to the shit that is Alexi's voice. I'm stating an obvious fact.

its real easy to just make up your own music without borrowing someones riffs or vocal patterns
rolleyes.gif
the more the bands, the harder it is to come up with a completly original style to your music

i didn't get it cause you said it was the chorus, but it's the bridge, maybe. So i guess this is what you meant:​
Pantera - COB​
Taught when we're young to hate one another - If you don't know how to resent one another​
It's time to have a new reign of power - to gain the new form of power
Make pride universal so no one gives in - it'll get in to the point where no one gives a fuck​
Turn our backs on those who oppose - what you may think of us or what you may not.​

And why the fuck do ppl interest in shit like this??? It wont change to fact that cob kick ass, and even if their music reminds u some old good songs...

Cob :headbang: and all of cocksucker who thinks different can suck to a goat...

COB also "borrowed" a riff from Hans Zimmer's soundtrack to the rock in Bodom after Midnight, but at least they do a good job of it when they do :) . They also play the main theme to that movie on the tokyo warhearts track of touch like the angel of death.