Alexi Laiho ripped off Marty Friedman

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about shutting the fuck up!!! All of you!!!
shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

It's not a rip off. Laiho's borrowing a short lick from one of Friedman's solos. This happens all the time, and it's more of a respectful tribute or homage than theft. If he had stolen an entire riff it would've been a different story, but this is no riff, it's just a bit of a solo.

EagleFlyFree said:
so if people here would collectively CHILL THE FUCK DOWN AND GET SMART already, things like this would stop happening

:Smug: Some sense is finally spoken.

If anything, we gave this forum some traffic. It's all quite humorous actually. And yes, this forum, along with Nevermore and Opeth's are quite famous for its reactions to criticism.

Truth be known, I think COB swallow cock, but that's my opnion and I don't care what anyone in this forum has to say about it, much in the same way I feel about you posting in RC.

But to even insiniuate that we don't know anything about music just goes to show the depth of ignorance.....

now now bob, i think a guillotine would be much more efficent than a vice:D (i originally had a line in here about NC but i decided against it. im not that much of an asshole:Smug: )

seriously though, you have to have some serious shit going on in your life to get your rocks off by going into forums and picking fights with people. is it that youre all hot and bothered that someone made a crack at your picture? awww, im sorry. as one of our great former presidents said, "If you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen"

and i dont know where i saw it, but another quote (though rather offensive) "fighting online is like being in the special olympics. you may have won, but you're still retarded"

uhhh... your fellow fuckwits posted a picture of me, i was only defending myself. or did you even read what led up to this? likely not, it seems...

and are you not flaming me for speaking MY mind??? for defending myself from the classlessness of some people here? whatever man... change your perspective, imagine the roles being reversed, and maybe you will see my motivations.

and i'm having a pretty damn good day, for all intents and purposes, thanks!

Black Winter Day said:
uhhh... your fellow fuckwits posted a picture of me, i was only defending myself. or did you even read what led up to this? likely not, it seems...

and are you not flaming me for speaking MY mind??? for defending myself from the classlessness of some people here? whatever man... change your perspective, imagine the roles being reversed, and maybe you will see my motivations.

and i'm having a pretty damn good day, for all intents and purposes, thanks!
you're still a chump, you dont come in here and say shit like that to my friends.

dilema1362 said:
now now bob, i think a guillotine would be much more efficent than a vice:D (i originally had a line in here about NC but i decided against it. im not that much of an asshole:Smug: )

seriously though, you have to have some serious shit going on in your life to get your rocks off by going into forums and picking fights with people. is it that youre all hot and bothered that someone made a crack at your picture? awww, im sorry. as one of our great former presidents said, "If you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen"

and i dont know where i saw it, but another quote (though rather offensive) "fighting online is like being in the special olympics. you may have won, but you're still retarded"
i didn't come here to flame, i was flamed first. and, like you said, it is a fucking INTERNET FORUM... it is just laughable to think that someone would think that another "couldn't take the heat"... for god's sake, why would i give a shit if everone here flamed me? i can easily do it back. just words. on the internet. not to be melodramatic or anything...

all she did was post yoru picture, nothign more, she didnt say, "you look like a fucking retard" or anything like that. so you reacted to it

Black Winter Day said:
it is just laughable to think that someone would think that another "couldn't take the heat"... for god's sake, why would i give a shit if everone here flamed me? i can easily do it back. just words. on the internet....
:err: first off, everything i say should be taken with a grain of salt....im a sarcastic, cynical prick and no harm was intended. secondly, with all the fuckin meatheads out there im not the least bit surprized if and when people honestly get pissed off over shit like that. it is laughable to me....hence my comments being over the top:Smug:

maybe it was the "Nyahaha, haha, ha. Ha." or the ":lol: :lol:" that gave it away...

either way, it was a pretty classless move. it's not like i find pictures of people i'm arguing with, post them and try to get reactions out of them. it's pretty low, in fact... although i'm not all that surprised.

classless??? :tickled: youre in a forum full of metalheads. isnt that an oxymoron? as for the posting of the pic....who cares? you posted it on the net knowing full well it was accessed by the public. if youre that bothered by it, take it down.

and for now....i bit you farewell. i have butts to smoke and work to do:Smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.