COB DVDs

guitarist968

Jan 1, 2005
Hey everyone. I just started listening to COB about 3 months ago. I immediately fell in love with the music and bought all 4 of their CDs. Alexi's guitar playing has really influenced me as a guitarist.

Are there any COB DVDs available? I saw Trashed, Lost and Strungout by surfing the internet, but I can't find anywhere to actually buy it. Are there any other dvds? Where can I buy them?

guitarist968 said:
Hey everyone. I just started listening to COB about 3 months ago. I immediately fell in love with the music and bought all 4 of their CDs. Alexi's guitar playing has really influenced me as a guitarist.

Are there any COB DVDs available? I saw Trashed, Lost and Strungout by surfing the internet, but I can't find anywhere to actually buy it. Are there any other dvds? Where can I buy them?

Trashed, Lost and Strungout is the only DVD out so far. I'm not really sure where you can get it online...I think its out in Europe now. I don't think it's released in the states yet. There is a full length DVD coming out in 2005 sometime.

I think it will be released in the states this month or so. I think full-length won't come out before middle of next year, at the moment another CD is priority

I'll just wait until it comes to America then. February 22nd isn't very far so I can hold off.

In the meantime, how are the bootlegs on Ebay? I don't know whether they will be really crappy or not, anyone ever buy one?

is there anywhere i could download a bootleg? or just somehow see children of bodom live (since I missed the US tour in October)

if you live in chicago then theres a record store that has it for 20 bucks (the dvd that is) other than that one store, i dunno where else besides amazon or maybe theendrecords

What is excactly on it? Because I can get it here... Has anyone of you got it already, and is it worth buying it? Or should I wait for the full length dvd?

It has a little film type thing of them basically dicking about for 20 minutes, pretty amusing, couple of promo videos and an annoying thing of Andrew WK bigging them up. But for the 9 euros it cost, pretty good value. ;)
Got mine from nuclearblast.de. :)