Cob-forum member photogallery!

Originally posted by ~Rappion Lapsi~
AND, can u see my banner or my avatar? If you can, im very amazed...
yes I can... but as your page has always worked for me, Im not that amazed ;)

the link you posted there says

::: BOFH :::

Ehkä tulee jotain järkevää joskus.

Originally posted by Northern Viking
yes I can... but as your page has always worked for me, Im not that amazed ;)

the link you posted there says

::: BOFH :::

Ehkä tulee jotain järkevää joskus.

Thats right... And yesterday some dude from Asia was in Sinergys chat, so you're not only one... could somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on :D

And if you make a picture thread, someone has to still host the pictures!

Okies, bastards from my host arent answering to my e-mails, maybe cause i say they are bastards but anyway.. I move gallery to new, free host, same as Scythes Of Bodom. Hope you dont care about advertising...

~Rappion Lapsi~ said:
Okies, bastards from my host arent answering to my e-mails, maybe cause i say they are bastards but anyway.. I move gallery to new, free host, same as Scythes Of Bodom. Hope you dont care about advertising...

If you'd like, I could host them.......Respond and PM me. I don't like free hosts, and I would like to help because yeah, you guys kick ass. :headbang::p

NP: Children of Bodom - Mask of Sanity

Thanks, i put some PM to you.

And, all feedbacks about your pictures will be deleted! Im really sorry about this, but i have GPRS connection, and its very slow, so i hope u understand this :)

Thanks.

Hmmm, I guess you haven't been checking that gallery too often...

Ppl can give feedback to those pics and there are a few dirty ones, at least for some of us :rolleyes:

Most of those dirty comments are from desperate guys (you guys know, who I mean...) ;)
It looks like they've got nothing better to do than embarrassing us...