Cob-forum member photogallery!

Originally posted by markgugs
Errr, scratch that last post...

* markgugs wanders off muttering to self "Must remember to check birthdates" * :D

OMG!!!!! DUDE!!!! HAHHAHHAHA I SAID THE SAME THING!!! I was like damn shes hot...the I look at her profile, and I was like um ok shes 15 :lol: :lol: :lol: Ill give her one thing she sure as hell doesnt look her age, girls like that get guys like me in trouble...with the law :)

Ya know, I can't be online all day... I have other things to do :) Like sitting on an Alexi bean bag chair :lol:

Oh, and about names...I have a greek friend, his name is Orestes, ahhh, how I LOVE his name! And his brother is Nicholaos! :D

Originally posted by Crimson Babe
Ya know, I can't be online all day... I have other things to do :) Like sitting on an Alexi bean bag chair :lol:

Oh, and about names...I have a greek friend, his name is Orestes, ahhh, how I LOVE his name! And his brother is Nicholaos! :D

Needless to say some interesting names around ya, where ya from.

what the....howd i get here :confused: *runs off*

Originally posted by Crimson Babe

...:cry:...I know you can't be online all day... I guess your life isn't as boring as mine...:cry:...

@F_V: She's from Hungary. She's my hunny.

I've never seen you before Final_Vision :)
Don't you want to open a thread and tell everyone you're new here and stuff? :D
just kidding

I post on way to many forums to add this one, but today is a very lazy and forum skimming day for me, so I grace you all with my presence.....unfortunately :p