CoB ftp

aha, thx. it isnt in the tray but i think it is downloading anyways....i have now 17% of the lyon gig.....how do i get faster?

ähm can anyone give me a working serial number on CuteFTP?

do what ever you have to do to make the server safer.:)
But will this mean that I will never be able to connect from now on?
Because there is always gonna be at least 15 users on the server.
And I have a feeling that people are just on the server and not downloading anything.

server is running. People who aren't downloading and are idle for more than 300 secs are automatically kicked. i think you triggered the anti hammering script bodom after breakfast :) disabled this now. So logging shouldn't be too much of a problem. Last night I had about 30 people in the ftp and the speeds suck so much then, so i installed the 15 users max. doing my best here :)

hey just wondering
what downloadspeed do you guys have when downloading
something from that server (obviously)
i got around 5kb/s :|
i'm from belgium and i have a normal ADSL connection
(about 300kb/s download and 40kb/s upload)

thx

well if you go on really late at night, another place in the world, its daytime, and people there are gonna be on it :)

Dude I cannot get in, it wont connect me. Username is Ultimate, pass is metal? Still doesnt work :S

I've uploaded some Handy Videos from Hamburg 02/02/2006
The Names are: MOV0000013 (Alexi vs. Janne Solo)
hate crew deathroll (alexi starts hate crew deathroll with "Are you the real motherfucking Hate Crew!")
are you dead yet (Alexi Starts Are You Dead Yet?)
alexi speaks to me (the Downfall Story, i'm the one who's screaming Downfall) Alexi says to me "What was that?" and smiles back at me.

The Videos aren't that big so you can take a look even if the Quality isn't that good.