CoB, I am so so sorry...

>>
cddisc.gif
dctalk|x|jesus is just alright

I used to listen to one song by them. Jesus Freak.

Yeah, yeah, I used to believe in "the invisible man" they call god. But, George Carlin has taught me well.

"Whats the point of prayer. If God "has a plan" for us all, then our entire lives are already predetermined. And why be an all-powerful being if some prick with a $2 prayer book can come along and fuck up your plan. But what about "God's Will." If its God's Will, its gonna happen anyway, so why bother praying fo it." - George Carlin

I saw them in atlanta. The crowd was really into them. At the end of their set everybody was chanting "bodom, bodom, bodom bodom..." It was great. Sorry to hear a bunch of punk bitches are in your area. I'm pissed now too just hearing about it.

heatherxlove said:
you saw them in atlanta? i saw them in atlanta! chat me up dawg.
Hmm, I've never actually reffered to myself as 'dawg' before.. Not sure to take it as a compliment or an attack. eh.. Are you one of those gangster thugs? hehe.

The show was great. I was there with my moms 'friend'.. I had no choice since the breaks on my car are fucked. That kind of made it suck though because I couldn't just abandon him so I could get up front where all the action is. So I stood behind some fuckhead that was about 3 feet taller than me and didn't see shit. There was too much bass for my tastes. (ooo I rhymed!! I'm gangster thug too see. hehehe) I was in complete awe just to have been there. The whole time cob was playing I was in my own little wonderland.

Dimmu borgir where fucking great too. I wish the keys would have been a little louder though.

Yeah, I saw that part. I do believe I also saw Alexi swing his guitar around his neck too? Not sure though, somebody jumped in front of me right at that moment and I didn't catch it all. I was disapointed to miss out on the solos during the first 2 songs. From where I was at I couldn't hear shit from the lead guitar. Same for the keyboard until the third song when they both seemed to have been turned up. I would have loved to have been right up front. I was the only person in the very back jumping around like an idiot. hehe.

go chant amongst harry potter books and stir up a mean witches brew.. that'll definitely promise an appearance of cob back in oregon ;D

i have a friend here at school who is from oregon. she joined the marching band and passed out almost everyday at practice.

What was the deal with the Portland crowd? I went to the Seattle show on Sunday and Alexi said that we kicked the Portland crowd's ass. Did a bunch of nu-metal fans show up and kill the mood? lol. :cool:

"Did a bunch of nu-metal fans show up and kill the mood? lol. "

I'm not sure. When CoB came on stage, yeah there were a lot of people like myself going crazy, but there were even more people just kind of standing around not doing anything. It was just like a big slap in the face for Children of Bodom. Fuck, I just keep thinking about it and it makes me even more mad. I just hope they come back here, because if they do, I would kill! Lol.

yeah, i was at a deftones show and the opener i just adore, band called 'denali'. noone knew who they were and being fronted by a chick, guys were yelling 'show us your tits!' that made me so angry! but, me being a chick, i can't beat up the boys. everyone at that show was being so anal though! the most boring show i've ever attended.

heatherxlove said:
yeah, i was at a deftones show and the opener i just adore, band called 'denali'. noone knew who they were and being fronted by a chick, guys were yelling 'show us your tits!' that made me so angry! but, me being a chick, i can't beat up the boys. everyone at that show was being so anal though! the most boring show i've ever attended.

you and i should go to the wind ensemble recital tonight and yell that. mwuahahahahhahahaa. even if jaime isnt there.

damn, i was at the atlanta show too :D

hypocrisy was way boring. i took a nice shoulder to the cock&balls in the pit during silent night, bodom night:mad: nevermore was good. dimmu pwned but they played too long.

after the show i met all the guys but janne, he was nowhere to be found. i met a couple of the guys from dimmu and jeff loomis from nevermore along with their session player steve smyth(testament). nick barker(dimmu) went and got on nevermore's bus to steal all their booze :lol:

and talking to roope was like i was talking to ozzy o_O

BTW me > you

i was on the bus after the show and have pics to prove it
metal.gif

i should be getting them back from the photo place any fucking day now:mad: