COB in Montreal

setlist was as follow:

living dead beat
sixpounder

the rest not in order (ya I'm copying SF thread >.<)

in your face
we're not gonna fall
needled 24/7
bodom after midnight/bodom beach terror medley
angels don't kill
follow the reaper
hate me
kissing the shadows
silent night, bodom night
downfall
lake bodom
alexi vs janne solo battle (they played oops I did it again a little bit lol)
roope solo
*edit* oh yeah and hatecrew deathroll >.<
and it ended with are you dead yet

they played most of my faves, so I was pretty happy

STILL WAITING FOR THOSE PICS/VIDS >_>

kirbster said:
setlist was as follow:

living dead beat
sixpounder

the rest not in order (ya I'm copying SF thread >.<)

in your face
we're not gonna fall
needled 24/7
bodom after midnight/bodom beach terror medley
angels don't kill
follow the reaper
hate me
kissing the shadows
silent night, bodom night
downfall
lake bodom
alexi vs janne solo battle (they played oops I did it again a little bit lol)
roope solo
and it ended with are you dead yet

they played most of my faves, so I was pretty happy

STILL WAITING FOR THOSE PICS/VIDS >_>

Hmm... So Kissing the Shadows and Lake Bodom instead of Chokehold, Everytime I die, and HCDR.... Dang would they take out some of their best live songs? :yuk: KTS and Lake bodom are good too. :p

wow I'm such an idiot, forgot they also played hatecrew deathroll... with the kickass slow chorus part too...

meh I typed this from memory lol

D.e.A.d.N.i.G.h.TW.a.R.r.I.o.R said:
who met the band?!

I met them after the gig, when they got out. I took pics and got my Hatebreeder booklet signed :worship: I did not talk with them much. I was not the only one wanting to say hi and all. But they really seemed like cool guys to me :headbang:

Well I was expecting a bigger change to the setlist. If I was there I'd be pissed off because they didn't play Everytime I Die! Ahhh well... Kissing the Shadows and Lake Bodom are my two favorite songs. :loco:

I got to meet them after the show.They were really cool.They didnt let any fan down that wanted an autograph even though it was freezing and they had a gig the next day in T.O. I was invited to go drinking with them at foufounes electriques also but it was closed.I hope they do come back sooncause i cant wait to see em again.Anyway In Flames is coming back in Feb so that sounds good

A lady by the name of Eva took a picture of me and Alexi after the show.I was wondering if her or her daughter Sam post here. If you guys do, please message me on here.

The show was fucking awesome, I'd never seen Bodom live, and I was not disappointed. I'd seen some live clips of them and wasn't overly impressed with there live sound or playing, but they really did one hell of a job that night. The sound was really good too. A little quiet for Living Dead Beat, but the sound guy turned them up after that and Sixpounder. Great job guys, and thanks for the autographs too!
-Mark 3