COB in Quebec on Novembre 9!

yeah, i bought my ticket for the show aswell... bought it pre-sale in pentagram shop... its gonna fucking rock.. i cant wait for it... i put it on on my wall in the middle of my quebec flag and even put the pen im gonna use to ask him a signature lol... anyways :

does anyone have an idear bout what songs they are going to play this november 9th? i think their going to be promoting "in your face" alot, but i hope their still going to play some hatecrew and the other albums

ChildOfTheEvilness said:
does anyone have an idear bout what songs they are going to play this november 9th? i think their going to be promoting "in your face" alot, but i hope their still going to play some hatecrew and the other albums

I guess they will play somes classical songs like Silent night, Bodom night, Hate Me!, Hatebreeder..., and in your face songs.

I just hope they will play somes songs from the hatebreeder's album. :headbang:

Bastard child said:
I guess they will play somes classical songs like Silent night, Bodom night, Hate Me!, Hatebreeder..., and in your face songs.

I just hope they will play somes songs from the hatebreeder's album. :headbang:
Can't really tell before the tour has started... but SNBN and Hate Me! are indeed classics and I think they know that.. since it seams they've been played at every show since their respective release. But Hatebreeder would be sweet also... I'm mainly looking foward to see Lake Bodom performed for this one.

Bastard child said:
Yeah that would be nice too :tickled:. And what about warheart or deadnight warrior? I think thats would be cool too.
Both of 'em were played on the last headlining show in Montreal (and probably the one in NYC also..don't exactly know). Let's just hope they're still there. :cool: