COB in Quebec on Novembre 9!

FUCK I heard of that. Isn't it September 9th? I guess I read wrong.. But otherwise, GRR. Three band I absolutly LOVE, ESPECIALLY Bodom and I'd have to drive like 3 fuckin days and it's never all ages. Mannnnnn I'd wanna go to that. Then again it'd be nice to go see bodom ANYWHERE... but I don't think I ever will.. bah.. Nova Scotia sucks.

Hm... allright.

This doesn't make a lot of sense unless there's a North American tour booked around that time too.

'Cause... it seems pretty pointless for COB to travel all the way from Finland to Canada, for only one show.

However, if there's a full tour planned with Amon Amarth and Trivium...then... I'm gonna jump in joy, cause I love the three bands, and......it probably means taht COB is headlining.

Just came back from Arch Enemy / The Haunted.... and Montreal got the next day (November 10th). Amon Amarth = :headbang:

EDIT : Gus G. was sick, he is currently replacing Christopher Amott on the tour. fyi.

Beka said:
Cause... it seems pretty pointless for COB to travel all the way from Finland to Canada, for only one show.

However, if there's a full tour planned with Amon Amarth and Trivium...then... I'm gonna jump in joy, cause I love the three bands, and......it probably means taht COB is headlining.
At least 2 shows. By the flyer I saw it was CoB headliner no question yeah. But hard to say about Trivium and AA..... I personnaly thought (from the layout & size of the logos) that Trivium was playing before CoB and AA opened the show.

Well, in my mindset... I would think that Bodom would be the headliners, Amon Amarth would be the middle band, and Trivium would open.

However, Trivium has been getting some good promotion. At least around here (it's a little biased though 'cause they're from here, Florida).
And even though Amon Amarth is greatness, it all comes down to the promotion.

We'll see.

And, there are already flyers for the show? Damn, that's a wee bit early.

Beka said:
Well, in my mindset... I would think that Bodom would be the headliners, Amon Amarth would be the middle band, and Trivium would open.
In my mindset also. Maybe they fucked up with the flyer hehe. AA has been there for a pretty longtime (well pretty much like CoB at least) I'd be surprised too. I don't know Trivium at all, gonna check it out now.

Those dates arent even confirmed. Quebec promoters have a thing for announcing shows before they are confirmed. Wait until its announced on COBHC.com. I know the promoters for north american shows and the quebec guys always do this, and alot of the time they have to move dates or cancel. Wait til its announced on cobhc.com til you get all happy. or when its announced on Inertia-entertainment.com.. The toronto promoter never announces shows that are unconfirmed.

^waiting for the announcement on cobhc.com surely is the safest way to know it's gonna happen, since they update it so slowly that in some cases they never mentioned a gig on the website before it has already been played :lol: