COB Interviews

I said that tattoo thing as an example because random people come up to me explaining what they think of this situation and it pisses me off.

I get what you're trying to say, just sharing my thoughts on this too. What info we get in interviews is very often not the whole truth and we can all make our own conclusions. No one knows better than the people actually involved and magazines are never reliable enough to use as a basis to judge someone as a person.

What I was trying to say is in my opinion knowing the sites that published latest Roope's interviews after his departure of COB, to me there is no question whether or not he said those things, the first one even had audio attached in finnish. My only doubts are whether or not Roope or Alexi are telling the whole truth. Because it is true that anyone telling anything always tells their side of things in a way that makes them seem a little bit better, people in general arent likely to admit all their faults. It just looks to me that everything doesn't add up and to me Alexi's version sounds more believable because I also saw screenshots of texts from Henkka or Jaska backing him up.

This does not mean I hate Roope, I miss him and wish je would still release music. He is a legend.

Lol calling me an Alexi fangirl and then getting mad and calling a Roope interview fake because you didn't like it :D So, not a fan from yesterday? Neither am I, been actively following this forum since 2008 and only made an account many years later because I didn't think I had anything important to say. I can and have made my own conclusions too, they may not match yours but that's what they are, conclusions.
And I'm a guy by the way.
Ok, no bad feelings, we get to agreement. I mention the interview because it's ridiculous, not that I believe it. And btw, people share what you think with you maybe because they respect your oppinion. It's kinda good thing, I guess, so no reason to be pissed off.

I don't know if I have ever seen this but here's a hidden snippet interview with Janne and Alexi from 5 years ago.

Could it be, that there's still no interview with Janne since last Dec? Or anything about the (amicable) break-up? The only thing we have is that short Facebook post, which is absolutely meaningless

The fuckin weirdest Interview ever :D

Does anyone know if Alexi and Bam where in Contact? Havent seen anything on bams Insta.

Reactions: Juggler
Doubt it. Don't know much about bam but that he seems to have lost most of his real friends due to drug problems and narcissism

Reactions: Sany
"Of course we visit those wanking booths too." Alexi explains the secrets of their tourism.
lmao :lol:

Reactions: tragician
https://cobtranslations.livejournal.com/11028.html COB at Abyss Studios, Rumba, October 2000
this is a good one.
I just hate that there's no way to translate it into english how Alexi used to talk. He used such expressive language, it was nothing like the way he spoke english. There's just so many things you can say in finnish that just sound fucking hilarious but you don't have the expressions in english at all so it would just make it really hard to read if I tried. The languages just are completely different. That's just why I collect old finnish COB interviews, Alexi was so much fun to listen to and read, these magazine cutouts are worth so much to me that in case of a fire my files would probably be the first thing I'd grab and save lol

"Once we saw a really fucking nice ufo, but it didn't shock us." Did he mean Tägtgren?:rofl: because when I first saw his face and realised the main topic of Hypocrisy, i Immediately thought the choice of lyrics are not from a curious human who are interested in UFOs, maybe.