COB Interviews

same here, i always kinda questioned his choice for wearing the bracelets, the black nailpolish and the black eyeliner...but at least one of those 3 has now been explained (i guess the eyeliner and nailpolish are more for fashion's sake).
i really sympathize with him though. that was a good interview, it touched on bits of his painful past, and i'm very touched about what he said about his parents and his sister. what a nice guy :)

same here, i always kinda questioned his choice for wearing the bracelets, the black nailpolish and the black eyeliner...but at least one of those 3 has now been explained (i guess the eyeliner and nailpolish are more for fashion's sake).
i really sympathize with him though. that was a good interview, it touched on bits of his painful past, and i'm very touched about what he said about his parents and his sister. what a nice guy :)

Yes! It seems you and me have really thought the same thing.... :) nice.

He wears the make-up because of the bands him and his sister grew up listening to, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Poison, WASP etc. All the big glam metal bands from the 80's.

I don't understand... Why people ask "Why he's wearing that?" "What do you have that bracelet?" "Why do you have nailpolish" "Why do you wear black t-shirt instead of this beautiful orange coat" "bling bling" it's just a way to be... and most of that thing got real signification, not only fashion reason... anyway.

I just got back here( laptop was broken down) and read the interview.

Honestly: Fuck! That really got me upset.

Like you all said: I knew he had problems in the past and was cutting but that was just...

Hope he stays like and never falls back again.

Good interview!

O.......M.....F.....G!!!!!! Alexi hides his scars under his bracelets!!!!!! I sooo did not know that! I never even thought of that thought. I alwayz thought he wore them cuz they match with his whole style. No wonder he's had them since album one and probably before that. Well, i'm so glad he's feeling much better....seems like it since HCDR cuz of the change of style.

Warheart: Who gives a shit if he has a gf or not now!!!!!!!!? That thing about cutting completely shocked me and i don't care about his gf right now. That gf thing isn't even true. He's single.

Warheart: Who gives a shit if he has a gf or not now!!!!!!!!? That thing about cutting completely shocked me and i don't care about his gf right now. That gf thing isn't even true. He's single.

Who gives a shit? YOU DO!!! :lol:

(p.s. he's not single :lol:)

Even if he's single or not, it's still up to him!!!
Why don't you girls give up that "Alexi is mine" thing? It starts to be really annoying in this forum!!
It's no problem to have a crush on one of the boys, but's it's really out of business to talk (or think) about something else!!

Reactions: COBHC Webmaster
oh fuck,you guys make me laugh all the time!
how about that:I'm sure he has an imaginary girlfriend so he can take her on tour and everytime she's driving him insane he starts thinking about other things!
Best solution,huh?

He's single and that's final!!!!

Big news, girl: There's no way Alexi's single. He's still married to Kimberly Goss... He said so himself... (got that from an interview in the German Metal Hammer earlier this year.). And now do us all a favor, grow up and find yourself a boyfriend...

@Saartje: Thanks a lot for posting that interview... It was... touching.

Atp: Yeah, i know and i don't get why Alexi just doesn't divorce her already but when he meets me and when the time comes to marry me, he'll officailly break up with her. I will get him no matter what. The day will come someday and Alexi will love me with all his heart. And i DID have a bf but we broke up but i'v found someone new but i'm afraid of talking to them.

Atp: Yeah, i know and i don't get why Alexi just doesn't divorce her already but when he meets me and when the time comes to marry me, he'll officailly break up with her. I will get him no matter what. The day will come someday and Alexi will love me with all his heart. And i DID have a bf but we broke up but i'v found someone new but i'm afraid of talking to them.

He doesn't divorce her for legal reasons because she's american and lives in Finland nowaday.

Okay... now let's play pretend and pretend Alexi would be madly in love with you. I read somewhere that you are 17... Don't you think you are a bit too young to be with him?
Also, the guys are like always touring... wouldn't that bother you?
Or, think of all the other fangirls he has. I mean, if he chose you over Kim (which I think is very unlikely...) why wouldn't he choose one of them over you?

Sorry for being offtopic guys, just something I wanted to tell/ask her since my first day of lurking here :)