COB Interviews

scan0079-1.jpg

"The most Bodom-ish song"...

Funny, I'd have thought that all their songs were Bodom-ish, since they ARE Bodom... Proves they're now making music that has to sell. :zombie:

Um, No. Metallica did St. Anger because they realized shit like Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park sells. Now they are purposefully going back to their old style with the new album, because their fans want them to.

So you're definitely wrong.

Joonas, Metallica had a shit load of band problems while recording St.Anger. The music of that album is a result of that and if you read interviews with the guys you'd know they said that St.Anger was a wake up call for themselves and it wasn't for that time, but for the new album.

I'm a hardcore Metallica fan and I know more about them than you could ever imagine.

I don't care what you're gonna comment on this one, frankly because I don't give a damn, but you needed to be proven wrong simply because you are.

The End.

Edit: Nice Henkka interview. I hope he gets well soon, tho :p

Joonas, Metallica had a shit load of band problems while recording St.Anger. The music of that album is a result of that and if you read interviews with the guys you'd know they said that St.Anger was a wake up call for themselves and it wasn't for that time, but for the new album.

I'm a hardcore Metallica fan and I know more about them than you could ever imagine.

I don't care what you're gonna comment on this one, frankly because I don't give a damn, but you needed to be proven wrong simply because you are.

Thank you. Seriously. It's such a stupid trend to bash Metallica without any real basis.

Yeah, St. Anger wasn't the best, but it's not even as bad as some people make it out to be. What's more is that it was something they needed to go through in order to get back to what made them great in the first place. They even admitted to seeing it now as being a necessary release of negative energy.

Anyway, I also hope to find some interviews with Roope soon.

Yeah why they never interview Roope???? could be his english skills :D
And i dunno why Metallica is as popular as it is becos i cant sense anything brilliant in their music, maybe i am retarted. :rofl:

^Britney Spears is popular, so A+B=making good music doesn't mean you'll be popular, :lol: It sucks, but it is like that.

About Roope, it would be definitely :kickass: to see an interview with him. And he's not great with english, but he can manage with it ok, the CRY interview was not that bad, :lol: