COB Interviews

No problem. :)

And reading it, I can see where it sounds like he might seem pissed off, but there's a lot lost without being able to hear each person's voice and see their body language (like on the Lady Gaga part, and the Slayer part). I tried to add in some of the laughs, pauses, and stuff like that, but I definitely didn't get them all. There was a lot of laughing and friendly humor. Hopefully it'll end up on youtube or something. In the actual interview, it all seems pretty good natured. Alexi didn't seem drunk, but definitely buzzed.

Ok, thanks for clearing it up.

watch

Damnit, second attempt at posting.

I can't believe I overlooked the new posts in this thread for so many days. I just read everything and saw the interview. If I had seen it sooner, I would have written everything out right away. But thanks to Delanoir for beating me to it. =P

Anyway, I think the interview is very enjoyable. The idea that alexi is drunk or buzzed is debatable I think (but likely seeing as how he has a drink in his hand), but rather, he just seems like he's in a legitimately good mood and happy to be talking to someone about his music. It's really cool. I hope you guys get to see it on youtube some time, even if it doesn't have a whole lot of new info in it.

No problem guys, I'm glad to help.

And yeah, I agree. That's more or less what I was trying to get at. I always found it kind of immature that whenever someone has a drink in their hand and they're acting happy, some people just assume they must be drunk. Not pointing fingers at anyone here, just a general observation. It was an entertaining interview and everyone just seemed to be having a good time, making it a fun one to watch.

Damnit, second attempt at posting.

I can't believe I overlooked the new posts in this thread for so many days. I just read everything and saw the interview. If I had seen it sooner, I would have written everything out right away. But thanks to Delanoir for beating me to it. =P

Anyway, I think the interview is very enjoyable. The idea that alexi is drunk or buzzed is debatable I think (but likely seeing as how he has a drink in his hand), but rather, he just seems like he's in a legitimately good mood and happy to be talking to someone about his music. It's really cool. I hope you guys get to see it on youtube some time, even if it doesn't have a whole lot of new info in it.

are you guys retarded? he even says he's off the clock and is drinking, I don't care that he's a bit buzzed but to be like OH NOEZ ALEXI IS MUSIC MASTER AND WOULD NEVER BE DRUNK DURING AN INTERVIEW is retarded. It's pretty obviously he's fairly wasted and chilling and did an interview, no need to analyze it or have a debate about it.

^ Yeah, they actually printed that interview in one of their magazines and like put something about new bodom material on the cover. I was dissapointed when I read it, hehe.

are you guys retarded? he even says he's off the clock and is drinking, I don't care that he's a bit buzzed but to be like OH NOEZ ALEXI IS MUSIC MASTER AND WOULD NEVER BE DRUNK DURING AN INTERVIEW is retarded. It's pretty obviously he's fairly wasted and chilling and did an interview, no need to analyze it or have a debate about it.

Don't panic, man. Everyone knows he enjoys the drink. I'm just saying that nobody really know's alexi's personality personally, so you can't say so confidently that he's actually drunk or in a good mood. He's not slurring his words or stumbling around. So maybe he just started drinking, the alcohol hasn't hit him yet, and he's just in a good mood. Or he's had a couple and he's borderline sloshed. I really don't know. And I don't care 'cause it's a cool, light hearted interview that was fun to watch. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting!! He really doesn´t seem THAT TERRIBLY drunk to me, at least not worth keeping on about it like people did.

That's what I was trying to say. :lol:

But hopefully I did a good job transcribing. Thankfully we have the video now.

^^thanks for posting gorth, now that I saw the interview it seems that Alexi is in a good mood though I first thought he was more like pissed off. But yeh, many thanks :)