CoB Live at Wacken: LIVE STREAM

Dude! First off, if shit is fucked up on stage , they come strait to me and ask me to fix it. And there was no major problems. So........ Eat "insert your own bad word here".

And as far as the show goes... I thought it was great.

Hey, don't take it as a personal attack! I simply meant maybe they couldn't hear their monitors like they might have wanted, because sometimes, I heard a few things out of time with each other and I know every member is perfectly capable of playing this stuff properly so it's not down to that.

And I have the audio on my computer. I'll upload it now and post. I took the time to make it as professional as possible, and seperate all the tracks and name them all with full property details.

I'm listening to Follow The Reaper now and I must say, I judged a bit harsh, this sounds amazing! I think it's only really a FEW times that it's out of time, but yeah, definitely sounds better now that I'm paying attention. I was kinda busy while recording it and my mind needed to be somewhere else. I was a bit...depressed.

Link coming soon. Please be aware that you'll need a paypal account to transfer $50.00 to my account in order to receive the link and working password. :)

Children Of Bodom

Live At Wacken Open Air Festival, August 1st 2008

† Download †

Setlist:
01. Sixpounder
02. Hellhounds On My Trail
03. Silent Night, Bodom Night
04. Follow The Reaper
05. Living Dead Beat
06. In Your Face
07. Banned From Heaven
08. Needled 24/7
09. One Day You Will Cry
10. Mask Of Sanity/Deadnight Warrior
11. Hate Me!
12. Angels Don't Kill
13. Blooddrunk
14. Hate Crew Deathroll
15. Musical Interlude
16. Downfall

+Ripped & Created by MITCH.D+

thanks for uploading man!
but for some reason I can't play it cause it is RAR, can anyone help me with this please?