COB on Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock

WilDChilDx

New Metal Member
Dec 25, 2009
Children Of Bodom will be in the new game of Guitar Hero " Warriors Of Rock " with the song " If You Want Peace... Prepare For War ". What do you think about that?
Gh_wor_cover.jpg

I think guitar hero is lame. If there going to put cob might as well do a whole thing on them like guitar hero metallics and aerosmith. Now how many people do you would buy "children of Bodom" guitar hero. I know I would if there was
one. Execpt playing real guitar is a lot better.

I say that real guitar heroes play real guitars, so anything to do with this game can bugger off.

Well at least they took their worst song for the game..

U serious? Playing guitar in GH is much more easier and you can't do any other mistakes than skip a note. And GH guitar has teh br00talz lever.

Dead serious. Imagine if you had to do all Alexi's wammy bar tricks. People would start crying

Well at least they took their worst song for the game..

come on... it's not the worst song of COB. it's just a style a bit more technical and heavier than other song. I think, for me, it's a great song, just different than the others.

come on... it's not the worst song of COB. it's just a style a bit more technical and heavier than other song. I think, for me, it's a great song, just different than the others.
Well imo it still is their worst song, but that's probably just a difference of taste :)

of all CoB songs they had to choose that ... fucked up .. id put BBT or sixpounder

Botta said:
Execpt playing real guitar is a lot better.

Aleksi said:
I say that real guitar heroes play real guitars, so anything to do with this game can bugger off.

Bolded is what you missed. It's like you're saying real hockey stars play hockey for real, unlike those losers who sit on their sofa and play their NHL 2K10. Pardon my French, but no fucking way?

I guess it's quite insulting for real good guitarists to see something like this.

.. said Joonas and went to play his PlayStation with his steering wheel + pedal set. Watch out for all the real good drivers you're insulting - they're furious at you!

.. said Joonas and went to play his PlayStation with his steering wheel + pedal set. Watch out for all the real good drivers you're insulting - they're furious at you!

I guess what Lari is trying to say is it's a game, take a chill pill. But at least with racing simulators you learn some logic of driving lines etc, but just as playing Tekken doesn't teach you any martial arts, playing Guitar Hero doesn't teach you any guitar playing.

For me playing simple chords on a real guitar gives more satisfaction than Guitar Hero. But I confess I tried it once and I sucked. I said what is this bs I have 4 fingers on the fret but the fret has 5 buttons. :bah:

No but I heard the lead martial artist for the movie that's coming out said he sometimes likes to take moves from the game for fun, but some of them are unrealistic :lol:
How so? I'm doing Yoshimitsu's Moonsault Slayer and Rainbow Drop everytime I get into fight. It's a shame that I don't have a sword.