COB added to Guitar Hero 5

Yeah but you fail so who cares? It's actually one of the best.:Smug:

^One of the best, by what standards?

To cut it short, it makes me fucking SICK they want to give the kids the impression that this is Children Of Bodom. A fucking nu-metal intro and a funny riff with the chorus line TAAKE MEE AAWAYYY. Fuck this band if they ever make another song like that again.

If they weren't bound by Spinefarm to promote that album in all cases possible (and if it wasn't composionally most suitable song from the album to Guitar Hero where you have just 4 buttons I think) then I could immediately think of for example Bed Of Razors as a fine pick for Guitar Hero.

^One of the best, by what standards?

To cut it short, it makes me fucking SICK they want to give the kids the impression that this is Children Of Bodom. A fucking nu-metal intro and a funny riff with the chorus line TAAKE MEE AAWAYYY. Fuck this band if they ever make another song like that again.

If they weren't bound by Spinefarm to promote that album in all cases possible (and if it wasn't composionally most suitable song from the album to Guitar Hero where you have just 4 buttons I think) then I could immediately think of for example Bed Of Razors as a fine pick for Guitar Hero.

bawwww.jpg

Guitar Hero has 5 buttons:p They really should of picked kissing the shadows,
the end solo would be perfect in a game like that,it could also be down to rights of the songs aswell seeing as they have to purchase the studio recording to remove the guitars, I've lost track of what label bodom are on but I'm sure it was theirs and not the bands choice of song,if it was alexi's then it would be either hate me or downfall

I'm not sure but my theory is the label at least advices the band to say they like their newest album. When a band member is asked which is his favourite song by the band, it's always one from the new album, etc. At least when the album is still "hot." I really don't see why COB could not have picked a more interesting song for Guitar Hero. Maybe DWE is most logical Blooddrunk song to play on 5 buttons. If they picked it because they like it, they would play it live.

^^I guess that was the point of picking this song, it´s "playable" on GH. On the other hand it may be the most "Bodom-unlike" song they ever made and Joonas is absolutely right, if people think that this is what Bodom usually sounds like, it´s annoying. Haven´t thought about that point before.
But I still have to admit that I totally like this song... and so I can´t help but being fine with that choice.

Well, I prefer to have any Bodom song before e.g. any crap My Chemical Romance or Trivium song (except Down From The Sky :lol:), but if they had to put Bodom, BFH is playable too and is much better imho.

I actually hate that this is the song that's going to be representing Bodom...it's pretty weak by COB standards.If they were obligated to chose a song from BD then I totally agree Hellhounds or Smile Pretty would have been better choices..From a financial aspect aswell since potential new fans introduced to the band through GH would be more likely to spend money going to a live show if the band actually played the GH song live.Since DWEDFN isn't ever played live it seems like a bit of a unscrupuous decision really. I'd imagine Kissing the shadows could've done for CoB what 'Through the fire..' did for Dragonforce.That said I think something from HCDR would've been a more rounded representation of the band,Bodom Beach Terror maybe. If DWEDFN was the first cob song I ever heard (which it likely will be for lots of GH enthusiasts) I definately wouldn't be too pushed to find out more about the bands music.